The Ti-Vayder Experience

That may just be the UV light I was using for accent lighting. Awesome finish nonetheless.

4 Likes

Ok you mean natural UV light. I thought gimp or Adobe Photoshop.

2 Likes

So. Many. Boxes…

8 Likes

Yeah, one of those little UV flashlights was what I was aiming at it to get the effect.

3 Likes

pokes with a stick

2 Likes

25 Likes

Cannot wait!! I thought this might just be a huge April fools joke :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Alright boys and girls. Here’s the big post…

Pictured are 513 of what many consider to be one of the best yo-yos ever made (something truly humbling from my perspective). As always, I will be hand testing EVERY SINGLE YOYO. I plan to post a % complete each day until they are all done and shipped to the fulfillment company.

Get. Hyped.image

25 Likes

Anyone that doesn’t like theirs is welcome to send it to me as a wedding present. I will cherish it more than anything…I mean, besides my wife, of course…:upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Can’t wait to spend 150-200$ and then turn around and buy a Wildfire. Thank god I’m out of school with a job unlike last time I was around. Hopefully it doesn’t take me too many more purchases after that find out what I do or don’t like about modern yo-yo trends. Have a feeling I’m going to hate my eventual super wide purchase but won’t know until I try.

8 Likes

oooooof I was supposed to get a job this summer ;-;

6 Likes

Shoutout to @codinghorror for nailing the design. These are identical to the tenth of a gram and have the same readings on a pair of calipers. You guys are in for a treat!image image

24 Likes

Oh I’m hyped. You feeling my hype?

7 Likes

Well, you know, as I once said…

Although you could reasonably argue that borderline obsessive is kinda my default state, for better or worse…

13 Likes

1st night of the Ti Vayder Invasion on The Vizier Estate will end at #s 1-120 being tested, boxed, and ready (24% done).

Still on the raw ones. Will be transitioning into the next colorway next batch.

26 Likes

Does “boxed” imply “tested” as well?

3 Likes

Correct. I will edit the post accordingly.

All 120 of these are tested and currently being boxed.

10 Likes

Thems Raws is what I Want!!!

3 Likes

Oh noes I was so set on getting a dark side version, but now my indecisiveness is kicking in…

4 Likes

Just wait till you see all them dark beauties laid out in front of you Spicy Rice

7 Likes