The Ti-Vayder Experience

I’m pretty sure there are going to be plenty to go around. It’s not going to be a small drop by any means, so you’ll have plenty of time to save up. Just put back what you can until then

3 Likes

The verification unengraved have arrived (36).

IMG_8091

IMG_8092

These are on top of the 500 engraved, so effectively these are my “special friends” Vayders. Note that they improved the grey so there is now a greater contrast between raw (light side) and black (dark side). And y’all were right… the grey is really marvelous to behold.

@AndreBoulay should also have something to announce soon w/r/t where the charity money from this release is going!

40 Likes

looks sweet!

:yo-yo:

3 Likes

They all look sexy!

2 Likes

Uh oh… @edhaponik rule violation. Party foul.

11 Likes

I’ll use whatever word I like, tyvm. Furthermore, I look forward to seeing how performant these are!

5 Likes

89ebd2e542b2d2811b9543a3c798a1f7386afa95

9 Likes

I am truly a little giddy seeing those! They look amazing!

2 Likes

JFC gimme

2 Likes

Actually…

“64. disregard these rules. make your own rules. and make allowances for those who won’t play or live by them.”

Wow, look at that. Guess he’s good to go.

15 Likes

That’s cheating, Ed! Cheating!

2 Likes

That box looks stout!

And I bet that was a very surreal feeling opening up that package, they look great! I almost like them better without engraving tbh

9 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

By this point they are all spoken for right?

1 Like

That is not how “special friends” allocations work!

The full 500 will be for sale on the dedicated webpage … soon.

14 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’ve been checking the forums daily to see if that link is available. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

What kind of guts will they have? Like bearing and pads

3 Likes

Generic CT bearing (though apparently “licensed”, I dunno how that all works) and regular 19mm slim silicone sticker pads.

4 Likes

It means that it isn’t an official CBC Yoyofactory CT bearing, but another producer paid for the licence to make them the same shape.

6 Likes

OOOOHHHH this is going to make up for the Citizen I just missed out on :wink:

4 Likes