The Rose Game

If a rose is a yoyo, but a yoyo is a rose, and that mean that a yoyo is not a rose, and your car is not not not a rose, then your car is a rose that is not a rose that is a yoyo, is it not?

No???

If my hat is a rose, and my dog is a rose, but my computer isn’t a rose, is a rose a rose? (I think it’s yes. …if so I think I figured it out.)

It’s not a rose.

Nope, it’s not.

This guy is saying EVERYONE is wrong so just say the opposite of what you actually think is right :smiley:

Lol guys i know the trick. This thread is hilarious.

Ok listen, if a unicorn is a rose, and a pinaple is not a rose, is a ghnarwhal a rose?

No!

If a yoyo isn’t a rose, and a rose is a rose, is a rose a rose?

Yes

It is a rose

No it isn’t.

Your just saying the opposite of the what the people who don’t know the trick is saying xD

Nope there’s a way to tell, “Myself” got it right. He knows how it works.

If I am a rose is a cake a rose? No

If I am a rose and a cake is a rose is a cookie a rose? Yes

Second one is no.

If a rose is a rose, and a car is a rose, and a bush is not not not not not not not a bush, then is a car a rose that is not a rose, but is a rose that is not not not not not a car, but it is a yoyo, that ain’t not a rose, that is not a car, but ain’t not not not not a rose, but is a car, but is a bush, that is not not not a rose and a yoyo is a rose, but not a bush, is it not a rose?

No?

Yuki

Correct.

yes or no would have been correct.

Yes, it is not a rose, no it’s is not a rose.

Lol

No was the answer actually, but why :wink: