The post this community deserved long ago (VsNYYC)

You really screwed up… Waaay back then you knew it and we knew it.

The fact that you have a conscience which causes your memories to still haunt you to this day; is more than any other form of punishment you could have been subjected to.

Apologizing to the current Yoyo community, where the majority of folks on this board have little clue of what actually happened; serves little purpose.

People either know the ‘legend of you’ or the legendary blunder you fell into’.

EVERYBODY screws up during the course of their lives. Most ‘fails’ are never discovered.

… You… 'You, Heath, didn’t Kill anybody. What you did ‘is Peanuts’ compared to what happens every single day all over the World.

I’ve mailed you a few times over the last couple years. I have tried to reinforce the fact that you still have legendary status. The fact that the TiWalker is still Amazing to this day compared to any other Ti made.

You are not the son is Satan. You just got a little devilish. Done deal. I didn’t see any blood puddles.

There is an old saying, ‘Falling down is just practice getting up’. Life is a series of mistakes we try to survive. It’s a learn by doing life.

Your mis-step was a learning experience for All of us. Our assorted reactions to what happened was an enlightening lesson in how we all Jumped to assorted conclusions and various degrees of ‘How could you do such a thing’?

Like a lynch mob without a rope. Like a trial where everybody on the Jury is a Judge.

People are by nature always pointing the finger at somebody. You gave everybody the golden opportunity to Point All the fingers at you. <Easy job; pointing the finger and making a molehill look like a pyramid.

Which brings me to another old saying. ‘Realize that when you point the finger at somebody; look at your hand. You will notice 3 fingers pointing back at you’.

You may never forget your past but don’t let that ruin your future. You’ve done your time in a ‘mental cage’.

You have served your debt to society… If that what you might call it😳

Heath, you know from my emails that you’re ok with me. Trust me on this> If you really want to feel bad about something; you should feel bad about All the poor saps that Never got the chance to try or Own A TiWalker.

Shock the World… Make another 100 TiWalkers.

You may want to continue punishing yourself by never making yoyos again. But at the same time you are punishing the people that seek out your Legendary Ti Yoyo design.

You’ve shown us the bad side of you. And you’ve shared with us the sad side of you.

Now Show us the good side of you… You owe it to yourself.

Like I already said, ’ You didn’t kill anybody’.

16 Likes

Would like to see you make another run of the TI Walker, Skywalker & the Battosai.

1 Like

^ This.

^ 100% This.

^ 1000% THIS.

Every night I have the same reoccuring dream. It involves a collaboration between you, Jeffrey Pang and Jason Wong. The end result, “Luftverk Ti Walker 2.0 (Loaded Yoyos Edition)” is too beautiful to even decribe, and makes every other yoyo on earth obsolete.

A man can dream…

8 Likes

I would have snapped up that Battosai off your B/S/T if you’d made this thread first. It’s good to see you’ve told your story now and shown remorse. Good luck.

1 Like

Completely, undoubtedly, totally, absolutely and without-question; YES!

100 Ti-Walkers… that’s a lot of Ti-Walkers!

Do you doubt that these would be sold instantly?

If they were priced at their original retail price (or even slightly above), no doubt.

Not in the least!!

Come on not 100, I’ll never had the chance to get one this way.
Make it 1000.

Hello, we don’t know personally, but I followed your whole story, from the onset of your first yo-yo, a the conclusion.
The really important and valuable things have a great cost, that’s what you have to always keep in mind.
You have a great treasure to be preserved. Always remember the mistake you made, the many lies you telling to those who believed in you, the people that you betrayed … this not to torment you, but because the pain caused you to keep you away from future errors.
You learn by walking just falling, we understand the value of things only in their loss, but these are the bricks that if used well serve to build a good life.
As for me, the memory that I have always had for you is this, you’ve been in my thoughts every time I played, and play with them.

P.S. I really liked your brand and your ideas, and I would like to see new … and always and only with the name VsNYYC.

Greetings from Italy.

Fabrizio

I used to care. Not anymore.

Hi Heath,

It seems to me that you’ve done your time of self-reflection and it’s time to move forward.

You summed it up pretty well already, and the hubris is what rubbed some people the wrong way about how VsNYYC was presented in the first place - including me, me personally as someone who used to live in Louisiana and reached out to you because I was excited that there was a yoyo company in what is basically a “dry” place for yoyoing and got a weak response from you, but I’m going to move on from that here… So my main point is that the issue of hubris - maybe that was partly an element of internet marketing styles and hype-building - it was there before the whole borrowing charity money thing went down, and that just brought it to a head. But it looks like you really want to grow from the experience, and that’s the way to do things and I’m glad to see that.

So, moving forward… a lot of people loved the yoyo designs you made and your engagement with the community and with the apologies made and accepted, there is still a place for you, you know?

Cheers,

B.

Please Revive VsNYYC not having the chance to try that G3T is still haunting me!

Hey Heath,
I bought a few throws off you back in the day. For me, you are fully pardoned. The quality and originality of your throws, the beautiful color ways and craftsmanship far out way a brief lapse in judgment. I actually dealt with your mom too. She bought the hand painted day and night Skywalkers and the Septopus for your child. Then known as Baby Decpticon for his hope chest. Lovely lady. I just wanted to let you know this FWIW. Look forward to hearing from you soon. All the best,
Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Please answer your pms for the yo-yos you have for sale.

Thanks,

Unluckyowl53