The Plus: Sketch from SR

I agree that the design is almost exactly identical to the C22…

details would be nice.

OMG I just brought up a picture of the C22! It looks the same. Never relized that. PLUS: Modeled after the Catch 22. :smiley: No, That would be the Frantic though.

I’d call mine the “Isms” I’ll photoshop a design

Not many detals, as it is just a sketch. But, M1 size, Black and White. Called the Plus. Why is it called that? Maybe because its better than most? OH WAIT, NO YO-YO IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. :wink:

Mine would be an All metal Black Knight…

Bead Blasted of course.

… With no Inner nib spinning thing, just little Nibs like on Dark Magic and Lyn Fury…

are black knights really that good?

You’ve been on this forum long enough to know of preferences.

I love mine.

Most people don’t like the unique rounded rims… It’s preference really.

I should review mine.

Black Knight review coming tomorrow! ;D ;D

yah yah im sorry i should of thought of that . man kim lan youve been correcting me right and left :stuck_out_tongue:
any way i was just thinking that they were just made to have thoughs dimple things on the side

mine would be call the soggy tail

Rofl i made this like a few months back. I actually would make it polycarbonate body with celcon rims now that i think about it. Would that infringe yyj patents still?

WOW. That is cool and awesome. But it would hurt people on arm grinds. ;D

The metal rims alone would infringe YoYoJam’s patents.

Nice. Like the Noctu.

With the way that Patent laws work here in the U.S, they can’t enforce not using metal rims. They can only enforce it’s unique shape and the like.

I think they have a patent on putting denser material on the rims, something like that. I’m quite sure that nobody else in the US is permitted to make yoyos with metal on the rims. I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, yyj made them, i think :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice drawings of the C22, why don’t you show that picture to yoyofactory Ben?

Happy Throwing! =]

Aww, so Celcon rims and Poly body won’t work? :frowning: Is it the metal rims or just individual rims that are patented?

Cough Maybe one day i’ll be sponsoredCough By yoyojamCough and make my sig series cough that wouldn’t infringe patents! Cough