The Official: YoYo Showcase! Show off your collection & see others!

Wanted to post this in this topic as well for documentation purposes, since it’s where I’ve posted/archived most of collection pics.

Addiction in Technicolor.

Collection as of January 2023, sitting at around 170.

28 Likes

Plenty of room left on that table my friend.

1 Like

Put up the shelf in my bedroom. Will the wife like it or will i be sleeping on the couch?! :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

This is 99% of my collection. I think I am missing an Aurora light up throw, Arrow, RePlay Pro missing caps, and a Yomega Wing Force in the magic forgotten drawer somewhere.

The Collection video 75 throws

Working Collection ( and skill objects )
( some are less than perfect )

Widow Collection
( they look good in the morning sun )

Plastics in a yo-yo bag ready to go to a meet up.
The FireBall, Sherpa and M1 are well loved.

Pick Axes, I am trying to set up a way to display.
The pick Axes are being passed down to my kids at some point.
Also a Sherpa, Komodo and another Rebirth and TK no-jive and other woods

EDC in the bag with me 90% of the time.
808, Bapeish Rebirth, Diorama and Plastuc Fulvia, knucklebone

11 Likes

20 Likes

Spingear case

HSpin Case

Unknown/misc case

Yoyojam case

Misc

And my Flickr :slight_smile: Paulo Antonio | Flickr

19 Likes

How difficult was it to find that SOS Pyro? I’ve been looking for one for years and have never seen one pop up for sale.

well, I would say it’s harder to get than an OG Peak. Since SOTS only 30 were made of it. I looked for years on bst, here on the forum, and luckily got it on one of the bst, through a hspin ex-member.

1 Like

This is my entire collection since 2015

15 Likes

Chousoku Spinner though <3

I’m so jealous, NA never got an Eng release for it.

1 Like

they did release a ENG version through SG release (the one on the pic I own) but I have missing chapters 1,2 and 5.

1 Like

Yeah, never released in NA so it’s impossible to find here unfortunately. I just know roughly how it goes, reminds me of the Beyblade manga.

I still have my Hyper Dragon Fire from back then.

7 Likes

Man I’m jelly that you got a real deal hyper dragon, its hard to come by to find a late 90’s bandai made since a lot of fakes are widely available on SEA markets.

The only thing I got is the Smarty toys variation (one on the upper top left/hojoin yoyo) which is close enough to own a legit bandai superyoyo.

1 Like

Raw galactic goose, orca, chief, manatee, kodiak, dune, kayak, akita

Alpine, pariah, !28s time! Chief, wm1, bonfire, sasquatch, kayak, peak 2, akita

DualiTi, chief, expedition, jacknife

Wolf, wolf, marvel, warthog, aftershock, herdsman, triton, reaper, GBP

Direwolf, arbiter, arbiter (brass) AL7 BanSShee, banshee18, mini wide banshee, aftershock

Perpetual, Centrifugal, Kinetic, death adder v2 (brass), legendary terrarian, omniscient, exia, mini wide banshee

Conspiracy, prime8, aotus, chopsticks gorilla, cognition, recogniton, Coglite, fusion (brass), motive

Jamboo, beef, punchline, speedaholic xx, code1, wisteria (brass), exia

Cadence, L, motive, doorknob, unidentified, element

12 Likes

Here’s my little collection. Just getting started playing. Really enjoying it!
IMG_20230126_213354407|663x500

21 Likes

Started playing in august, really loving #mowl and #sengoku

14 Likes

Love the Mowls!!

My display that I’m pretty proud of having curated. Never thought I’d get this far. This is all One Drop models in release order minus a couple GZR models. And then the rest are g2.

26 Likes

The wife did not like the old display case so we found a replacement that matches our decor. It is also much larger so i can display more of the collection (or get more yoyos but don’t tell her).

Still have some shelving to fabricate for the lower tiers but I’m very happy with the potential.

27 Likes

Expanded to take over the whole corner…

29 Likes