The Official: YoYo Showcase! Show off your collection & see others!

Thought I’d resurrect this thread from the dead for 2022! Back in the day, this was the OG collection show off thread (before the yoyo exhibition category even existed) and the thread has an insane near 100k views!

Here’s my collection, minus a few recent acquisitions I’ve made the past couple days - we’re up to 94 in this pic and unfortunately for my wallet it doesn’t look like it’s slowing down anytime soon :joy:

Snap a pic of your 2022 collections and post em up!

19 Likes

Current to date :smiley: been a wild world to be brought back into, and loved all of it

11 Likes

Want to keep it at 30 but might swap out some of them…

13 Likes

My RSO collection so far.

16 Likes

Collection update, April 2022

Have definitely picked up a few more since the last pic - we’re at 107 in this one. Not pictured are the Ditch and Unknown Freehand I just got in the mail today - for a total of 109.

Gather yours up and let’s see em, boys!

18 Likes

What I have as of right now. Got a few more throws coming in!

20 Likes

For some reason YYE only lets you post 5 pictures at once so here are the rest.

23 Likes

Daaamnnn @moefv… I’m not BSing you… this is one of the best curated collections I’ve seen on this forum in my opinion. Absolutely stunning pieces in here. Total goals.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Your collection is great as well! I have never posted my collection up and if I did I was too young to remember haha. I used to have a lot more old school rare throws that I got rid of when I quit and still regret selling a few off to this day! Also shoutout to your brother I believe @WCMTWS for helping me somewhat complete my Pure collection!

3 Likes

Such a nice collection! Wow

1 Like

How would you compare the peak to the lynx

New display stand… just assembled on the cardboard it came in :joy:

Tossed some random throws on it for the pic.

12 Likes

There’s a few stragglers about in vehicles and bags…but this is the bulk of it right now:

19 Likes

MAJOR heat man :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Did some rearranging in the hobby room. I now have 85% of the collection on one shelf out ready to throw. The rest are in a yo-yo go bag.

10 Likes

I remember drooling over your collection years ago on here lol

1 Like

If anyone can spot a theme to my overall collection then I and my therapist would both like to hear it. Wanna know why I’ve got four Nuclear Bees ? 'Cos I already sold the other two.

I always did like a Higby.

10 Likes

If I had to guess your theme, I would say it is that all of them fit on your table.

a) it’s not all of them
b) there’s more room on the table

But that’s as close as an answer as I have yet come up with.

2 Likes

As of right now :smirk_cat:

17 Likes