The Ned Show in Canada and raised an interest

The Ned Show came to town here and raised an interest in yoyo fun but here in New Brunswick Canada you can’t go to toy store’s witch we have so few. The idea of getting cheap yoyo’s like YoYoJam Journey,Kickside, Lyn Fury, is unheard of finda wish the Ned show would sell these type yoyo’s after there show these type of throws would inspire this kids to work hard at a skill who knows maybe more competitors in Canada . Please the Ned show has a great message for kids and I’m not disrespecting them at all the slogan Never give up , Encourage others , Do your best , and a good throw to go with that would go good together.I realize thy make there money for there show through sales of the yoyo’s thy sell and at no cost to schools. Really I would Just like the kids around me be able to get a good yoyo to improve there skills.
TELL ME IF I SHOULD REMOVE THIS POST!

they had one at my school! ;D

Hey, Ned was what inspired me to start yoyoing when i was grade 3 :smiley:

Are able to get yo yo’s in Canada? With out a a good throw its hard to stay interested

In Canade, yoyos aren’t too hard to get. You actually share a border with the US. Think of Europe, we have 20 dollar shipping for everything up to 1 pound. Canada actually has a yoyoing communty. You don’t know how lucky you are. I have probably said this a thousand times, but you don’t know how bad your conditions are before you’ve hit rock bottom. I live in Norway, and I don’t think that I’ve hit rock bottom. Things can always get worse, so don’t make people prove that it can. Then things will just get worse. Make the best out of what you got. If there is no yoyo communtiy near you, people should be fairly easy to impress.

Addment: There’s philosophy for you. I belive that there’s a book in the bible about this particular subject.

Also, one of the most popular yoyo company’s (Caribou Lodge YoYo Works) is located in Canada.

They are also having the 2009 Canadian National Yoyo Championship in Montreal, Quebec on June 6th. You can find more information about it here: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,48289.0.html

I actually have a dark magic.

I had the pleasure of scheduling this wonderful character building assembly for children in public and private schools for over 3 years across the US, Canada, the UK and Australia. In just those few years, I myself was encouraged by the many stories I’d hear and letters I’d read about the positive impact The NED Show had in peoples’ lives. Not just the children, but many of the adults in attendance as well! Truly remarkable!

If you have not had the opportunity to view the show in person, please give them a call or send them an email to check on their schedule. It’s an experience that you’ll remember for many years! You can even preview a 2 minute video clip they have on their website: www.thenedshow.com. Even that short clip STILL brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. Thank you to the gang at The NED Show!

The NED Show is what started it for me. ;D

I wish we had something like this when I was younger.

Then again, We did have a Yomega Demo at my school when I was in third grade back in 1998. I think Team Hi-Performance came to our school and encouraged us to play (And buy yomega, of course.)

Well, I don’t remember if it was THP, But it was Yomega affiliated. It was a blast too, Seeing those tricks at 9, 10 years old is probably one of the most mind boggling things ever.

Eleven years later, I’m doing most of those tricks, I feel old.