The MB 15,000 view powder coat drawing!!Video is up page one. Congrats

Alright folks here we go. In recognition of reaching 15,000 views in my powder thread I’ve decide to give a little something back. The contest is now officially open and details are as follows:

This will be strictly lottery in the essence of fairness. The first 50 pm’s I receive will be entered into a drawing for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize chance.

3rd place winner will receive a standard 1 or 2 solid color powder of there choice. That’s a single non translucent color or half and half non translucent.

2nd place winner will receive a powder coat of his/her choice. Realistically done of course.

1st place winner will receive a yoyo that has been powdered by me for this contest. Custom box and strings to go along with it. Pics will be released once the winner has been determined and box has been personalized.

In order to maintain the fairness of this drawing I’m going to make a video of the actual names picked and it will be shown here as well as on my youtube channel.

Thank you everyone and good luck!
Bob

Pm’s so far:
yomagic
juliang22
MiamiBuddha
Sanchez202
YoYo_Freak
bunin
Navythrow
dingo54
SkyHighYo
GregP
cbaxt98
yoyoavenger
cruton
the old dog
Elluzion
ColeJ
A Soviet Locust
TTTYo
WildCat23
xmotoby
Avandar
thefluteninja
Legyoyo
Yosiah
Bcmaddog
MrSquirrel
JordandarkmagicII
TurboChicken
Scotty
mondo6611
rawr
rdeleon975
jhb8426
yooldman
9ra9
whiteguy
lukedude43
J Singh 2K
modman
Alex Fairhurst
mxh6229
mcyoyo
zigzag97
M.DeV1
sparhawk
jwil425
yoyojoe
HaOn1313
yoyo408
yomorrow

7 Likes

You rock mullicabob!!! This is so awesome!

Thanks for a fun contest!

Awesome!! You’re the man

Awesome! You are amazing. Really. I hope I’m in the top 50. PM Ed.

If I win 2nd or third place, then re-draw. I don’t have any yoyos to be PC’d, I’m just in it for his amazing box work!

Less than 50 views, and some people didnt enter most likely, Still room, id say at 100 views it is guarunteed full.

Thanks for doing this bob;) you are a very loving kind soul!

Pm’d

PM’ed

Not necessary. He will know from your pm. :wink:

1 Like

As we all know, U DA BOSS!

You said your name was Rob. I’m utterly confused.

Also, are you going to do the drawing as soon as you get the 50pms or later? And what if you don’t get 50pms or it takes a long time?

Super Cool Contest… PM Sent 8)

Awesome contest

29 and counting!

My name is Robert I go by Bob.

Once the 50 come in its done of course. I will make the vid of the drawing sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

Good luck everyone:)

As of 2am Saturday morning there are 8 spots left. Let’s get those filled so we can do this baby!!

4am and 4 spots left.

Off to bed will see who it is in the morning.