The lighter side of quarantine

Post your Corona Virus jokes / links in this thread. We all need some laughs…

6 Likes

if you need 144 rolls of toilet paper, you should have been seeing your doctor way before Covid-19.

10 Likes

No lighter side for me. I’m going to be full chonk if I survive.

3 Likes

We are 10 days into self isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her in-but rules are rules.

25 Likes

You won. Lock thread. Hahahahaa!!!

2 Likes

I’m reading it to my wife, ready to respond why is she crying??? It was so good I stole it and texted it to my friends, giving you credit of course. wink wink. :mask:

3 Likes

I personally don’t see anything humorous about the Corona Virus quarantine situation.

Out here in the a west. People are dying left and right.

And those are just the ones getting shot.

What’s funny about death?

The only thing good about staying inside is that there are more places to hide behind and lean on when the gun battles start.

4 Likes

the corona virus is like going to a surprise party… all of a sudden you’re there (with it), and so is everyone else

2 Likes

Here you go since no one else is participating.

7 Likes

That is HILARIOUS!!! Great mask!!!

3 Likes

that’s amazing. :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! Btw the noodles were very good.:wink:

4 Likes

What are the only jokes allowed in quarantine?

Inside jokes.

5 Likes

Here at two more!

5 Likes

A graphic designer “updated” some corporate logos to be a little more in tune with the times:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/93755381/Coronavirus-Logos

3 Likes

Haha

Chuck Norris 2020!!!

2 Likes

Found this on Reddit the other day:

Edit: in case it’s not visible, post is entitled “Day X of Quarantine”

6 Likes

Haha

Like mom always says, always wear clean underwear…

2 Likes