Under the leg Off-String whip.

1 Like

1.5 hook

1 Like

Chopsticks & Noodles! 8)

1 Like

Suicide took me about 1 month

1 Like

dude, i just came on here to say i landed Suicide too 8)

1 Like

lil snag from 365yoyotricks.com day 100. l

1 Like

Don’t know if it has a name, but I got this wrist mount mixed with iron whip style trick. Probably called a wrist whip, but I’m not sure if that’s it or not… Whatever. I landed it.

1 Like

I landed a gt suicide and currently working on eli hops

1 Like

my very first double dice trick (basically a trapeze with the middle dice within the trapeze’s loop on the NTH index finger)

1 Like

I had been Practicing the (correct me if I’m Wrong 1Slave25, lol j/k) Brent Stole To No Avail http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad055.gif was practicing so much that my Arm felt like a limp Noodle, lol. I was using a nice throw, But I had been using the basic orange bulk 100% Poly (tooo Lite and Floaty) well being new I just keep trying arm sore and all. so I tried this 100% poly that I made a lil while ago and I landed it every 4 or 5 tries. Well still sore arm and all. I said something not right, then I realized my poly I made was to short and thin( dang I can’t win 1 for the life of me,lol) I decided to do a String Run and Make a cpl New Batches of Longer String, so I Experimented with some other stuff I found (100% Nylon and 100% Rayon) Let me Tell you Something… Wait for it, Wait… Threw a 100% Nylon String on and the 1st 3 Tries, I landed Every Try. I was like darn was that all, just the string, lol. Well I said let me try a Hidemasa Hook (never tried before) Get this I Landed it on the 2nd try and when I Landed it I was Frozen for a sec and then I Start doing the Major Pain Dance, Take That…uh uh uhhhh, lol and the whole time I was doing this my 3 yr old Nephew was watching he started to laugh at me and then danced started dancing to, lol the funniest thing. Guess you had to there. But hey I may not land the Brent Stole or Hidemasa every time, But I can do it now and with less of a struggle. No More Sore Arm Yaaaayyyyy, lol. But I do have to say, This new string I made is amazing. I never tried any of that G String or other well know makers, I’ve only used the 100% poly that you can Buy in Bulk from here. Although it’s Great for String Tricks, Suicides, and I guess it’s good for Looping (not a Looper not sure). My String is Soft yet Super Whippy, Nice Bounce, and Tight Binds. I’m so Glad I learned how to make my own String and now am Curious as to how close it is to the G String, Angel Hair or some other makers. I Think I need to make a cpl Batches and have some people try it and send me Tips or a Review. It looks almost like G String… Anyway enough blabbing. I’m Rob “BiggRob” Byrd and “I Finally Landed” The Brent Stole and Hidemasa Hook, lol J/K. The Title kinda reminds me of a TV Show like punks or something, you know. “I’m Steve Brown and I’ve Been Punk”… Hey come here Ashton I’ma Kick Your bleep you bleeping bleep**bleeping Punk. lol j/k all, and hope no one takes offense to this.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif

2 Likes

skin the gerbil

1 Like

Gyroscopic Flop ;D

1 Like

Finally after hours and hours of practice, I landed the 2nd pop in kwyjibo. I consider the third pop optional :wink: :).

1 Like

after about a day, i learned haddock, ladder escape, AND sploosh

2 Likes

Ladder escape!!! but i still cant do ufo… :frowning:

2 Likes