The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

The first part of Black Hops :smiley:

3 Likes

Black Hops, Ladder Escape, at the last part of Haddock and Whim.

3 Likes

i landedededededededededed yuuki slack

2 Likes

follow

2 Likes

Suicide 1.5 ;D

3 Likes

eli hopped into my eyelid and it starded to bleed:’(

1 Like

Just hit the hook! I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago trying to learn it, so hitting it this time was sweeet.

1 Like

Landed laceration and suicide last night :slight_smile:

Now working on Whim.

1 Like

Follow

1 Like

Yesterday I landed split the atom and mach 5 :slight_smile:
I just started to yoyo again like 2 weeks ago, so to me this is an accomplishment.
When I was little the best trick I could do was forward pass.

2 Likes

i should go to RTYY. Kyle rules! working on some of my own tricks now

1 Like

I just landed cold fusion, but i need to practice goin fast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I’m getting the tangler and butterfly, probably I’ll get em nice and clean by next week

1 Like

Just got Atomic Bomb, though I’m not sure if I’m doing it properly.

1 Like

finally! FINALLY! I just landed the off string boingy boing, or whatever you should call it, kept it going for a couple of seconds, returned it to my hand, and I am literally melting in pride! … I should get a mop…

1 Like

I kinda landed Gyroscopic Flop.

2 Likes

Finally can somewhat land the second step to Kwijibo (the arm crossing part), then flip it to the 1.5 mount. For the life of me, I can’t get it into the Double or Nothing so for now I just pop it into a trapeze…good enough for now.

Also finally becoming more consistent with Suicides, Zipper (such a fun trick, I love tricks that have repetitions to them) and Buddha’s Revenge. Just heard of, tried a few times and kind of got the idea of “Asian Pops.” Looks like it could be a fun trick.

Have not landed yet: Boingy-Boing…almost a year later, I still haven’t grabbed the concept of having that magic rhythm…so instead I kind of angle the boingy upward at a 45 and kind of just fling it up. My friend down the street calls it the “Thruster” as it kind of…yea…you get the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

“maniacle laughing” aha!! I’ve finnally nailed it!!! ladder escape for the win!! Mwuahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

some weird tower thing, I have know Idea what it was, I think it was some iwasawa variation. What ever it was I had a spaz in the hall way when I landed it, and my friends were staring at me

1 Like