The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

I’d been postponing this one for a couple of months but decided to start working on it today. Took me about an hour or so. So not nearly as bad as is thought I’d feared.

9 Likes

Finally completed and landed my new trick my trick is done, how do you like it? - YouTube

1 Like

Just hit my first kickflip today, i feel like this is the only appropriate place to tell people that, for no in particular reason

4 Likes

Finnaly landed this after 8 hours of practicing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Spirit Bomb! Only a few times, and super sloppy, but I landed it lol

6 Likes

I finally got Gentrified. Even though it’s actually pretty simple (except for the underpass), it feels like the first legit trick I’ve pulled. Next is Magic Trick. Really want to see the looks on my boys’ faces when I clap and it all “disappears” :laughing:

3 Likes

I think you’ll find Magic Trick a lot easier than you might expect. As long as you skip that Cheese Whip entry to the wrist mount, anyway.

1 Like

That’s what I keep reading, so hopefully I’ll find it to be true! I actually want to do the cheese whip, too, but I think I’ll work on it separately for now. Ann Connolly makes it look incredible and easy, but then she’s been doing this a bit longer than me. She’s got an awesome style.

5 Likes

Same I love her tricks

Turns out you’re right! I learned Gentrified one day and Magic Trick the next. I have both of them flowing very well now and have even managed to put both in combos, including one with both. I did not expect to pick up either one that quickly, but here we are. Very happy with these tricks and feel like they up the ante quite a bit.

4 Likes

I just landed the brent stole but I swung the slack around twice, it was way harder than I thought it would be, I was so exited :laughing:

here is the video timestamp is 12:37 LIVE. Doing 80 Hooks for 80 SUBSCRIBERS LESSS GOOOO - YouTube

2 Likes

Don’t have a video for the fact that I don’t really record when I throw, but I was listening to some stand up comedy on YouTube and playing around a bit yoyoing… and I finally learned magic drop randomly… for years I gave up on it because I couldn’t get the rejection but I got it now lol I’ve been doing it for the past 30+ minutes now.

6 Likes

Finnaly landed the reverse hook, you can see my reaction :laughing: Reverse Hook 🪝 #shorts - YouTube

3 Likes

Just landed a clean horizontal eli hop :ok_hand::fire::ok_hand::fire:

6 Likes

This thread is “i finally landed it”, not I’ve actually learned it. So today I’m celebrating hitting my first repetition of Yuuki Slack. Such an awesome trick lol

10 Likes

I just hit two kickflips! In a row!

8 Likes

One more than I can manage consecutively :joy:

2 Likes

Try underwater basket weaving, has a slack and branding, fun but not hard.

2 Likes

Took me days if practising nothing but the whip.

But i finally landed the whole trick.

Here’s the first time landing it on camera .

17 Likes

That celebration made my day!

5 Likes