The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Thank you, my friend!

I’ve finally landed The Tord, Boxwood Green, and Dishwasher from Diego B’s YouTube channel. I’m only landing each at maybe 10% but I can do them.

4 Likes

Responsive suicide

2 Likes

learned this one from @ChrysaeThrows
and just learning how to edit and mess around with videos

4 Likes

Great stuff!!!

1 Like

Paul Dang’s codeDANG chopsticks combo!

It’s shown from two angles in the video, once in first person view (0:16) and in side view (1:07), which made it easy to break down the combo…

3 Likes

Branding.

Spent a ridiculous amount of time getting 1.5 mounts smooth so I could move on to the next trick on the ladder, McBride Rollercoaster, which I just landed tonight. I actually wrote down the six steps because it seemed like a lot to memorize.

Then I got cocky and looked up Rancid Milk since so many people mention it as their favorite trick. Even if you can do all those steps, how do people remember them all? Onward to Wormhole for me.

5 Likes

You know I use to think that same thing… how to remember all the steps, but as you are working through it, it usually takes a few tries and you just kinda remember lol

5 Likes

Started practicing spirit bomb today and I’ve landed it 3 times :sob:

Landed it once early on in practice and completely lost the ability to even get the first pop-up right but have done it two more times now. Nowhere near consistent in any part of the trick but I’m clearly on the right track!!

3 Likes

Tony Sec’s slack wrist mount combo. it took me a while to figure out the beginning slacks.

2 Likes

The combo at the beginning

2 Likes

Nice!! Did you figure it out from the video? Or is there a tutorial (long shot, I know)?

1 Like

No tutorial, however if you want a tutorial on this trick I can film one for you.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I’ve been learning from one of Kris Toledo’s POV videos. It’s tougher than from tutorials, but definitely easier for than watching someone straight on.

1 Like

Took me a day or so. But can now land Supercharger, correction Seismic Slam. Fun trick. Not very consistent on it yet. But I’ll get there.

2 Likes

Your tutorial

3 Likes

I can now land Spirit Bomb somewhat regularly. This will forever be my personal flex, only took maybe 8ish hours spread over a couple days.

2 Likes

Got Double Branding yesterday. Felt good man.

5 Likes

Not sure if a big deal, but just hit a Brent Stole, into a Hook, into a Reversed Brent Stole! Excuse the messy bind!

6 Likes