The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Decided to revisit follow and seasick and the motions are making more sense

4 Likes

I’ve gotten cold fusion down! It’s actually a really fun trick. Now on to Kwyjibo… my worst enemy,

6 Likes

just landed Chopstick Suicide.

6 Likes

3???

2 Likes

be right back.

2 Likes

too hard lol.

2 Likes

Lol worth a try!

2 Likes

you landed it bruh. :joy:

2 Likes

No I didn’t

2 Likes

Yessssss I just landed my first kwyjibo after like 3 weeks of trying.

11 Likes

2.0 hook now it doesnt look that impressive when i see some1 else land it :rofl: it was still pretty hard to learn

5 Likes

I hate hooks in general, I can bearly gets past the regular hook. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Branding, finally got the hop/slack part down and land it 99%

3 Likes

After a year and a half of only trying the same one trick I finally landed it!!! It’s a kerian Cooper type slack trick taught by yoyojoe1

6 Likes

Link? I love YoyoJoe’s tutorials.

1 Like
4 Likes

A fixed axle hook from a sleeper! Really chuffed with hitting it! Just need to hit it on the regular now!

2 Likes

I finally landed, after months and months of practice, the final tension gt in the CONSTRUCT video by Slvrandblk on YouTube.
I have shown it in slowmo in the second part of video below, if anyone is interested.
And please, I couldn’t find any tutorial on this, but I’d like to study it in deep to get it more and more consistent. If anyone knows how this trick is called please let me know. Right now I can land it maybe 1 out of 10 tries, and only using this yoyo and this very string.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKJi7XKflq/

3 Likes

I finally landed a Pineapple Catch after a few weeks of trying on/off. I decided to just grind it out yesterday and finally landed it this morning for the first time.

Here’s a video

3 Likes

I got some Legends with my business’s logo on them, and it was so easy to loop with, I tried out my weak hand. Getting pretty good at them!

2a coming…?

6 Likes