The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

that was awesome!!

3 Likes

Whhhooowhew

3 Likes

Got Ninja Vanish down today!

Also, back to suicides for a second. Anyone else like to throw a suicide but catch it with your throw hand index finger? Not sure how to incorporate it in a combo yet but it looks slick :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well, I just landed a kind of “inverse” beefhook I “invented”(I dunno if someone has done this before). Is a beefhook but instead of doing it from a trapeze you do it from a brother mount and swing it to the left, and the hook lands on your nth.

5 Likes

I just landed the Trapeze rejection to GT a couple days ago. That’s a neat one.

5 Likes

just landed some injections a few days ago!!! also landed hidimase hook (is that how it’s spelled?)

4 Likes

Yea, me too. I was doing Ninja Vanish this last week, and I can land it, but only about 1 in 5 tries, so it isnt very good. But I kind of figured it out in about a minute and impressed myself. Still have to find the “hole” so to speak so I can nail it more reliably, but it clicked for me right off the bat. I imagine stuff like the beefhook would steal my soul though.

5 Likes

Is there a visible example of this? Sounds like my kind of trick.

Here’s the video that I used.

8 Likes

just today for the first time i landed the sky bind!! i was video calling @JWaugh and i landed it (he’s my witness lol)

5 Likes

Dumptrucks! Total fluke, and still don’t have the motion down at all, but had to tell someone.

5 Likes

My oldest finally learned “elevator”. Which is a good thing, he needed a confidence boost (hop the fence is breaking his poor little mind) :heart:

9 Likes

I just landed B E E F H O O K

8 Likes

That’s adorable @smileypants707. :slight_smile:

(But that’s not elevator! :innocent:)

4 Likes

Please stop posting vids of your kid dominating.

He’s making me look bad.

Thanks.

/gigglesnort
Cute kid! :smiley: How freaking cool that he’s getting a start so young at this hobby! If he chooses to stick with it, he’ll be damn good!

4 Likes

Holy **** haha that’s awesome man! Super tough trick! :smiley: :smiley: congrats!

2 Likes

It also took several months lol. I saw someone say the other day that the yoyo has to be on the right side of your throwhand when you do it, otherwise you land in a brother mount.
Did that and got it in the first few tries, it just clicked

4 Likes

It is according to “You Can Yo-Yo”

5 Likes

That book is messed up. That’s really not elevator, as much as I like it.

3 Likes

Slide by the haters. How old is your boy? Mine is 2.5 but he inherited his mother’s lack of coordination I think.

3 Likes