The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Thanks, it’s so satisfying to pull off.
Rewind is proving to be tough, but I wanna get it down!

1 Like

Finally hit Nagao Hops!!! (And I cleanly hit a suicide combo for the first time ever!!)

4 Likes

Just learned that I can land 2.5 hook

6 Likes

Oh man. Oh man oh man. After giving up on it like months ago, I just buckled down and successfully learned how to whip into the kamikaze mount! Which is great, because I was just thinking the other day how much I appreciate kamikaze for being such a fun, flashy, sort of impressive little trick!

7 Likes

I finally can whip to 2.0 every other time

4 Likes

Whip to kamikaze from a hanging yoyo

7 Likes

Branding. That one confounded me for a while.

6 Likes

Kamikaze!!

11 Likes

Given you are now so string-rich, imma need you to repeat that with like 5 strings on the yo-yo at once … :wink:

4 Likes

Haha! That would be amazing! I’ll get to work on that.

3 Likes

I rewatched Mr. Matio’s tutorial for a Zach Gormley slack trick. I hadn’t been able to do the last part for a long time. All I was missing was pinching the string with NTH index finger against my middle finger. :expressionless:

Finally completed it, and with good flow!

7 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Today I landed 3 suicides in a row, on one throw. By no means mastered, but I feel pretty good about it.

7 Likes

Holy hell! That’s an awesome accomplishment! :smiley: Congrats @OriginalEnvoy

3 Likes

Having fun with Gondola Suicides myself. They are less knot prone than Green Triangle Suicides and you can do the whippy flair thingy out of the Houdini mount in the beginning. With good string tension the structure holds up well when doing multiples in a row. Super fun

9 Likes

Never heard of them. I’ll have to check it out!

3 Likes

I gotten to the point to where I can land 2.0 1 out of 5 times

6 Likes

getting reverse laceration bind down…as always, just working on flow moreso than anything else these days

6 Likes

imo 2.5 is easier than landing 2.0

1 Like

Fakie heelflip!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19YBcPAWzN/?igshid=qx03unjxsgoj

12 Likes