The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Landed a few clean reps of trapeze follow finally! Gonna have to grind it out for a while

Also landed reverse hook a few times tonight :yum:

9 Likes

Guys…Kwyjibo…first try!
How does that even happen!?

OMG! lol that was AWESOME!
Was practicing my regular tricks/combos for a bit…then decided to try a few goes at Kwyjibo for the first time. Just watched a tutorial on it a few hours ago.
Popped the yo up, used my finger to catch the string…yo landed where it was suppose to, flipped the yo around uncrossing and recrossing my hands, and popped it back up catching the string again to land into a double or nothing!
It all just happened. I’m still in shock.
I then totally missed the trapeze at the end haha…but seriously! How did that just happen? On my first attempt!

This trick was SUPER frustrating to me back 15’ish years ago!

I’m done! I have no desire to try to trick again tonight!! lol…I’m so afraid it’s going to be one of those beginner’s luck sorta things and will give me a ton of trouble from here on out! lol

9 Likes

Okay…I can do Kwyjibo!!!
Just landed several more! Complete with a dismount and back to my hand!
OMG! I’m not super smooth at it, nor am I consistant yet…but holy heck it seems so simple for some reason to me! I can’t figure out why in the world I had so much trouble with it in my past!

I’m also getting dangerously close to landing a full Kamikaze. I’m up to the magic drop, and I’ve only been practicing magic drop for a few days…I’m to the point where I almost always get the string rejection, my issue remains actually landing the yo onto the back string. I need to start focusing harder on string placement.

Gawd it’s going to feel great to break past Kamikaze!

7 Likes

The smoothness will come with time and practice, just keep at it my dude! Slow=smooth, smooth=fast… if that Yoda prequel logic makes any sense lol

6 Likes

I just landed my first Kwijibo. I’ve been able to do the first two parts of it for a while now, though not consistently, but never the last part. I finally landed the last part. It’ll probably be another three weeks before I land it again, but at least I was able to do it once!

13 Likes

That’s so cool man! I just landed my first a couple of days ago too! lol I was in shock!
It’s such a fun trick! Well done :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats y’all :tada:

I can’t wait to see you guys make that kwiji spicyyyy

6 Likes

Waiting for the trickcircle then.

5 Likes

3.5 and -2.0 hooks y’all!!!

9 Likes

First part of black hops!

3 Likes

just landed ghost neck so happy I finally know a neck trick

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to land a 2.0 for a few months know

1 Like

but still haven’t landed it

1 Like

I landed a ghost bind 2x in a row :muscle: without getting an RSI :muscle: :sparkles:

7 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Finally got ping pong to a good place, it’s so fun!!! :’)

2 Likes

I landed a brent stole last night while practicing my hook. was not expecting that to happen

8 Likes

Rsi?

1 Like

Repetitive Stress Injury, eg. from cranking your shoulder in a weird way over and over again to land a new laceration trick

5 Likes

Damn…I thought I was the only one!!!

1 Like