The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

It def exits out the back of the triangle…i was unsure if it was right as when i exit the string is still slightly twisted around my NTH index finger (as opposed to how it would be with a standard trapeze position)

1 Like

There’s supposed to be one twist (when in the triangle) and what is essentially a half-twist when you exit into the trapeze. If you untwist your non-throw hand in the right direction you’ll be in a regular trapeze without the twist.

1 Like

landed the finger spin a couple times today

7 Likes

Finally got around and learnt the Brent Stole, can hit it relevantly consistently now, but can’t pop it out of the little triangle a lot of times.

8 Likes

Learned Branding last week, got it pretty consistent and smooth now and worked into a combo.

2 Likes

I just learned this right now!!! I’ve been trying for months; it feels so good :star_struck:

4 Likes

Workin on horizontal gt stalls, landed one so far!

5 Likes

I just landed Ballistic!!! So incredibly satisfying to do it fast and smooth. Now I just have to capture it on video…

6 Likes

I’ve been practicing Jade Whip every so often for the past month - finally landed it a dozen times tonight! Follow is next on my bucket list!!

7 Likes

I finally nailed a recapture to green triangle stall! So pumped!!

3 Likes

I can do Superman and Candy Rain now!

5 Likes

the feeling when you land a michael kurti trick…

3 Likes

Jade Whip is one of the most satisfying tricks to do… so smooth and elegant!

2 Likes

I can do follow with my eyes closed now :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Something that helps a lot with this. Tyler wears his slipknot on the end of his finger, look at 0:52 of Grandpa Kimmit, it helps with the chopstick thingy a lot, now I can do the trick smoothly and quickly.

4 Likes

spirit bomb. it has eluded me for quite some time, but, two days ago, it just clicked. Now to get it on a fixed axle…

3 Likes

Wait, you don’t normally wear your slip knot on the last knuckle?

Mine sits just below the second knuckle. It just doesn’t sit securely above my last knuckle. Probably fat fingers in my case.

4 Likes

I used to wear it on the base of my finger, (strongest part of my finger so that circulation isn’t cut off) and some other competition players do it, but now I do it on the last knuckle.

1 Like

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT BEEF HOOK ANAJQOQOOWOWODOCjqiqoqoqowuusyaywjqkqisyebekwk so happy :slight_smile:

12 Likes