The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Thanks guys!

As of last night I’m now hitting Zammy’s “Like A Boss” more often than I’m missing it. Every time you miss it you get a green triangle knot. So it nice to be getting it.

Finally, I’ve hit a slack move in a trick I made up as smooth as I’ve wanted to.

I know this is moderately old but WOW GEEZ

not consistent but can do a few eli hops and boingy boings. gonna take some time.
i did easily learn stop and go. that’s a fun one.

gw

Congrats Gary … i was struggling with Eli Hops (was trying to get 5), so i figured I’d come back to it after learning a few others in the same difficulty range

Landed McBrides Roller Coaster a couple times today … needs a little work to smooth it out though

clockwise bind laceration
didnt notice this s a thing until today

Shuppet Donk

1 Like

I got a rough Oooff Regen. And it was on a ripcord start on my new Square Wheels Nomad.

Getting smooooth on Cold Fusion … one of my new favs

Alexis JV’s A Star in Paris. I don’t have a lot of picture tricks in my repertoire so I thought it’d be fun to add one. Deceptively difficult for me, this one. But it’s landed!

Any tips for Hop the fences? I’ve been practicing that trick on and off for about 3 years now and still can’t do it consistently lol.

I only get 1 before it spins out. I can’t loop to save my life.

I know how you feel man. :frowning: Looping is nasty business. Landing four loops is a big deal for me. Haha

On a more positive note, I finally smoothened out my matrix. I can do it like Andre does in the tutorial vid and it is now one of my faves. ;D

Did 2 horizontal behind the back eli hops, didnt bind though

I’ve hit several Magic Drops over the past 3 days!

My Hook 2.0s and my Hook 2.5s are getting more consistent.
Finally landed Hook 3.0
Crazy thinking how far I’ve gone hitting 2 years in May… Didn’t think I’d get this good. Really need to finally make a video. Maybe when I’m not busy with trying to graduate from high school.

unresponsive shoot the moon from a front throw regen
on a six with thin string

BtBH circular eli hops