Finally started throwing again :slight_smile:

1A regen using my NTH into horizontal :smiley:

finally landed Janos Karancz’s Paprika!

1 Like

Landed the first one  :slight_smile:

combo from 1:55

dos twist tho

I always feel like a nub posting in this thread, lol

I finally got the rewind down to an 80% success rate, after two weeks of almost practicing that trick exclusively. Made all my other tricks really clean too, and works great to mix up the matrix a bit

Finally figured out the rest of shuppet donk!

Decided to dabble in 4A and I got underhand whip, overhand whip, leg orbits, and barrels rolls down, some more consistent than others

I learned Magic Drop and Shockwave today much easier than I expected to. I’ve seen a lot of posts ranting about the rejection and I’ve always shied away from trying it in fear of a repeat of my boingy boing phase (i shudder just thinking about it :’().

Spirit bomb! Only took 8 years, but I can finally do it cleanly!
Also got one semi fluid superman, but that pesky thru-triangle hop at the end messes me up every time

It’s a tricky one. To give yourself extra room, just as your approach the mount that leads into that hop, you have an opportunity-- if you move your hands closer together, the triangle opens up a lot more!

I guess I’ll be working on Superman too, I got Spirit Bomb down now…It was easier to learn than Kamikaze because of Magic Drop. Consistency is far better.

This. It’s a hard trick. It takes some time to get it consistent.

Get that Magic Drop down! It’s pretty necessary for the rejection on Superman. :slight_smile:

Did it  :slight_smile:

did it 1st try. eztrik

1 Like

Double around hidamesa hook

My only yoyo left with response pads is my Go Big… I ran out

Landed 10 Open String Binds in a row…
Didn’t think I was this good at 4A…
Now to get all the tricks on here semi consistent, Landed all of them atleast once before…

Multifarious whip ;D

lucky…

I just landed Barbeque Sliders (Cabin Tutorials)