The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

:smiley: I got it! I got Mach 5!

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

i landed the kamekaze this morning :smiley:

You finally landed it lol…

Chopsticks gyroflop.
and Jouji Takamatsus super fast whip thingy

Zammy’s heart vessel and Janos’ gyro slack horizontal type thing. Almost got Gulyas by Janos

Been a good day

Yuuki slack! It’s not pretty but it will be fun smoothing it out.

Learned palm grind binds the other day:

:smiley: I got Boingy Boing today! :smiley:

Flying Coat Hanger on a fixed axel

I’m impressed

If you can do that, you win the internet.

Brazilian whip

lol yeah as soon as I got into the last green triangle part I just pop it up and tug it back ;D

got a few good double or nothing and drop in the bucket last night.

gw

Spirt bomb I guess I never got around to the trick cause it’s easy.

Tell that to a beginner!

Or me 2 months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

The very first (I think) double double dragon trick ever (that was landed?) I’m probably wrong about that but you never know… :o

There is a really indescribable feeling of accomplishment when you start landing 3A Assisted Suicides…

Came back to the tutorials since after 5-7 months i stopped learning and just made my own stuff… I look at White Buddha and see that it was actually 1 of my combos… It was pretty awesome and weird lol… (I’m at 11 months yoyoing now, only ladder escape and superman left for the actual YYE tutorials, I’ll probably get back to them later haha feeling lazy learning)

4A Behind-The-Back Whips were pretty easy. I “fixed” my Go Big by taking out the cruddy plastic caged bearing, put a SPEC Bearing (I dont have anymore narrow bearings or speed bearings so yeah…), buddha pads, and a fresh kitty string on it (yes it works i can do open string bind and stuff), got through everything on the basic and intermediate tuts here by Ben Conde (except the boiny boing and variations, grind whip, hop the fence regen, behind the back orbits, and shoot the moon regen)in about 3 days…

I’ll come back to 5A whenever I feel like it, probably gonna buy a counterweight set for some basic normal 5A and DD (Double Dice).

Brent Stoooooolllleee :slight_smile:
Learned that in a day, hitting it pretty consistently now, though it’s far from perfect.
How do I get a bigger triangle?