The groundhog is a liar

10 Likes

Well to be fair we did have spring weather end of last month so it did come early. The little rodent didnā€™t say anything about winter coming back to coincide with a new ghostbusters movie. I have to go snowblow nowšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

PHiiiiiiiiiiL!! WTF dude?

Iā€™m in Rochester and we close to 6" last night.

5 Likes

iā€™ll never trust a rodent again

7 Likes

Yeah it also snowed in Massachusetts. I feel like Phil is always wrong. when its early spring we get winter weather and when its not we get spring weather.

1 Like

Campbell NY here, we didnā€™t get that much here. Iā€™m still over it though lol

1 Like

where i live there is a winter weather advisory. But there is probably gonna be no snow :joy:

2 Likes

You look like a sad and cold man.

A very sad, sad cold man.

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember the warm, itā€™s been ages :sob:

2 Likes

Meanwhile in Australiaā€¦

Over 35 degrees Celcius here day after day.

2 Likes

About -1 Celsius here today :joy:

1 Like

For me it was nice Spring weather two days ago now its all rain.

1 Like

How it currently is in CA. Just got through ā€œfoolā€™s springā€ and back to wintery cold rain.

3 Likes

Groundhogs are incapable of lying.

A Groundhog does not understand the concept of deliberately conveying misinformation in a conscious effort to generate feelings of dismay/and/or disappointment to the general population within the Sphere of itsā€™ influence.

Groundhogs are generally honest in nature and also have very good manners.

A Groundhog will not even fart in public without first giving a ā€˜heads up, fire in the holeā€™ verbal Warning.

4 Likes

We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday morning, but then it turned to rain in the afternoon, and then it dropped below freezing again last night. Happy Spring!

4 Likes

The first year we moved here to Colorado Springs in 2019 we had a snow in June.

I love how it freaks out my family back east.

1 Like

I miss Colorado so much :sob: my wife and I plan on moving back to Woodland Park in the next couple years, Iā€™m originally from there. Itā€™s worth the snow

1 Like