The Ask G2 Jake Thread

watch the language

Add one more star and say it stands for butt lol

the stars stood for leg.

Don’t lie. We all knew the stars stood for “eye”.

I hope that doesn’t get me banned. ::slight_smile:

|* * * * * * * * * * OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|
| * * * * * * * * * ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::expressionless:
| * * * * * * * * * ::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::expressionless:
| * * * * * * * * * ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::expressionless:
|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::expressionless:
|OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|
|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::expressionless:

shoot me too

You got too many stars there.

Correct number of stripes, however.

Come on guys I don’t see any questions in those posts… :slight_smile:

Will the wolverine colorway hit YYE?

Sorry. :slight_smile:

Do you prefer heavy or light yoyos? Undersize, midsize or fullsize?

Haha I started to create one with 50 stars at work then got lazy and went for an already created one on an ASCII site. Didn’t even pay attention to the stars. I think they thought stripes to represent the original 13 colonies were more important.

Jake have you seen Pacific Rim yet? Also based on the poor reviews for RIPD do you plan on seeing that anyway? And yoyo related… How long before you ding most of your new G2 yoyos?

No, and its already sold out.

Different combos for different sizes. Mostly playing full size yoyos lately. And I like them to play lighter.

Ill see pacific rim and RIPD when they get to the dollar movie or red box.

Just depends. Some stay mint. Others like today fall out of my pocket on the second day I have them. Was a new color way.

with SPYY closing, what’re your thoughts on that? Your company is still young, do you think yoyo companies only have a limited lifetime in which they can be active (unless they’re big and diverse like YYF, Duncan or YYJ)? Is that the normal progression of things or will this start a trend?

Are the AL7 versions of your yoyos identical to the originals in every way except the density of the alloy? Have you modified the design or redistributed the weight to account for that?

Just got my first G2, a Nessie, and I love it. Blew my expectations away. Looking forward to completing my collection!

Sad to see Spyy go, they were one of the top brands that focused on quality products.

As more companies pop up and more people are becoming loyal to specific brands its hard to sell enough units to cover the amount of time you put into.

It’s harder to turn a profit than people think.

I’m not worried about shutting down as I have 2 jobs to pay my bills and G2 pays me in yoyos not $. I have different motivations than others in the yoyo business.

How affected are you by negative criticism about G2 and it’s yoyos? Is it something that you can just ignore, or is it something that sometimes will keep you angry awake at night? Also, do you feel happy when your consumers give positive feedback on your products, or are you happy with you liking and enjoying your yoyos?