That ______ moment on forums when

That metal moment whe you’re headbanging to Metroid Metal’s version of Ridley’s Super Metroid Theme…\M/

I do this all the time so it’s got to be cool. I was just on your profile the other day.

Good way of looking at it.

That moment when you see your introduction was on page 7 “Introduce yourself!”.

Had to add something to the post.

That awesome moment when you get trading feedback for three days in a row.

That curious feeling on the thread when you want to know who’s printing out a locked thread…

That odd moment when you Fall to your death…And Live…And then you wake up…and notice the half empty Cough syrup next to your bed…And you don’t know why it’s there…

You my friend, should be a comedian.

That Life changing moment, when A random guy says to you, “Hey, you should be a comedian!” and all you can think is, DEAR GOD, did I brush my teeth this morning?

Thats it I’m booking you on Comedy Central.

the moment of silence when you begin to get hit by a very powerful thing…And it isn’t a thought…No, it’s you’re dog, waking you up by jumping straight on your already large gut that took you years to get. And the silence isn’t because you’re out of breath…Okay, maybe that’s half the reason…the other half is that you realize the dog is now chewing your socks, and you can’t get mad at her because she’s so dang cute. Congratulations, you have just managed to fail yet another Dog Obedience class, and you could care less.

your on a roll

That science 101 moment when you realize you’re on a roll…Downhill. Curse you Newton!!!

I’m guessing your gonna be here all week

Dang it…that moment when you realize sleep is precious…And that you just chipped it away like you’re engagement ring…Sad times!

i wet my pants on this one.