Terrarian vs kamuraiju (first one drop)

I’m planning on finally ordering my first one drop! But I’m stuck between the terrarian and kamuraiju.

What’s your thoughts on both?

Also:
What side effects would I want? If I get one with flat caps, would I want ultra lights? Or would that be too much of a difference? I just wanna be able to mess around with them and feel the difference to know what I like.

(Here’s a poll because I like polls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

• Terrarian
  • Kamiraiju
0 voters
3 Likes

I have both, my fav Kamuraiju is the white cerakote. It plays fantastic, better than the regular which I also have. I use exclusively flat caps in them, and have tried them with a bunch of other side effects.

For the terrarian, I personally enjoy it quite a bit. I use spikes or domes in it. However, the terrarian is really a mixed yoyo. Some people love it, some people do not. Mostly everybody that I have introduced the kamuraiju to enjoys it more.

2 Likes

Ultralights bc less center weight. I don’t know about those yoyos but UL are good. Probably what I would use in all the side effect yoyos. Also whichever you decide to get, don’t forget to lube the side effect’s rubber O-rings a bit like OD recommends.

1 Like

It depends on a number of things, mainly:

Go for the Terrarian if you are considering a comfortable, W shaped, versatile wide yoyo. It is extremely good and capable of everything. Would recommend it if you are still learning how to yoyo.

I would pick the Kamuraiju if you prefer narrower, smaller yoyos with the unique flat rim One drop signature. It is much more stable but requires more precision. It also excells at chopsticks.

Personally I prefer the Kamu, they are easy to find on the BST and cheaper.

You cant go wrong with either tbh.

1 Like

Alright thanks guys :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got both. A red kama and a black Terra. Black spikes for the kama and red for the Terra so they are black and red matching inverse. I named them “sex and death”. The Terra is far better for a beginner but both kick supreme ■■■

1 Like