Surge video contest results!!

You should have expected the rudeness and trashing because I’m pretty sure you were the one that said something about being dissapointed with the judging, clearly Biser, Grant, and Ben are probably at the top of their game and have years and years of experience and they know a winner when they see one. They know who will make their product look good and that was Ty and James.

I said I was surprised with the results, not disappointed. Maybe someone else said that, but I respect their judgement. I don’t necessarily agree with it but as you said, they are immeasurably more experienced than me and my opinion is pretty much worthless next to theirs.

I think people need to watch Ty’s video again.  Not only did it really show off the Surge, but it really was a little-to-no nonsense trick video.  I also see ‘Japanese generitech,’ but he adds his own style and flair.

Thanks! I’m not really upset, I wasn’t really surprised that I didn’t win.

They all had great skill and deserved the Prizes!

Congrats guys

I agree with what you said, but I never said anything about anyone being ‘butthurt’.

Hi, I’m Will. I’m the guy who got 3rd

Even if I had placed low, I still would have liked this contest. It was a neat concept with some stellar clips. I’ve watched most of them, and I’m really surprised I placed as high as I did. It was a lot of fun to film (despite being outside in 110 degree heat :stuck_out_tongue: ), and everyone did great!

Congrats to Ty for winning this thing. He had a great clip that showed off the Surge and it’s capabilities in a clean, well edited package.

2 Likes