SuperNova vs Genesis - Who Will You Vote For?

We had to let him go cause Nicholi joined team Genesis and Genesis challenges team Supernova to a debate in chatā€¦any placeā€¦anytime.  The campaign has stepped it up a notch.

I would say 2011 and older supernovas (7075) for sure, but overall the Genesis takes it. The 2012 Genesis was actually better than its predecessors I thoughtā€¦
As a wholeā€¦ Genesis.

1 Like

Dear Fellow YoYoers,

While I love both yoyos to death, the Genesis is the obvious best choice. The Genesis is undoubtably more solid than the Supernova and capable of longer spin times as a result of its rims and weight distribution. It makes it for a much better competition throw, and this is proved as it has been used to win far more competitions than its competitor, the Supernova. Itā€™s comfortable in the hand and has been used and recommended by all the best players all over the world. It will be a tough race to the finish, as many are blinded from the truth, and do not realize it (the Genesis) is the best choice and the best all around competition yoyo. Make the right choice, and vote Genesis tomorrow.

Spencer Reynen
Genesis Supporter
YYE Forum Member Since 2009

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/292822_10151196798133153_1473481550_n.jpg

ā€œA Supernova vote is a vote for Sunshine and puppies! A Genesis vote is a vote for papercuts and the Gilliganā€™s Island theme songā€
- Chris ā€œDr. Yo-Yoā€ Allen

This ad paid for by yoyoskillspak2012

That vid was before the Supernova was even outā€¦

Andā€¦ the Severe WAS out, and also he used the Genesis. Just using it clarifies our point.

This is the statement of a real campaign. Just another reason to vote Genesis today at the polls! The other campaign stated there was a Genesis before there was a Supernova. Vote for the incumbent, the legend, the one with longevity and experience. Donā€™t vote for the light weight. Genesisā€¦for the American people!

Early returns are showing the Supernova with a substantial lead. It appears many voters have been misinformed on the positions taken by the Genesis yoyo. A vote for Genesis is a vote for cleaner parks, better roads, higher pay for our school teachers and longer spin times. Supernova supporters are on record as being soft on prosecution of drug traffickers, those who are mean to puppy dogs, graffiti on public transportation and string burn.

A vote for Genesis is a vote for a better yoyoing community.

Donā€™t allow secondary considerations such as school work or diligence in the work place hamper your priorities. Act now and support your local Genesis yoyo. Go on, do it NOW!

This message paid for by the Committee to elect YYF Genesis. Views expressed are not necessarily those of YoYoeXpert, itā€™s administrators or staff.

1 Like

Hey guys look the supernova is doing less campaigning , yā€™all have done 15 post and we have done 9 counting this one and on this thread, and were still winning. By now you should see that the supernova doesnā€™t need frivolous campaigns and other claims that will never happen. It speaks for itself in performance. So by now you know who to vote for. GO SUPERNOVA!

Supernova currently has a solid lead, well-deserved in my opinion.

Supanova all day.

After scientific study, the choice is clear to me

3 Likes

SUPERNOVA ALL DAY.

Supernova = Puppykisses

That is Happy Pug Dog Approved!

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/323232_187068678089913_1569913900_o.jpg

Vote Genesis! I havenā€™t voted yet, Iā€™m saving it for later. Genesis voters are hard working people who were not on the internet to vote yet. That is the only reason Supernova is leading. Genesis for the win! Even Fellavader has abandoned the Supernova campaign. Where did he go? The polls donā€™t close for awhile, so the hard working Genesis voters will have their say.

GENESIS ALL THE WAY!!

I voted Genesis!!! I once played one for a few mins and it was not too bad!!!

1 Like

Supernova. I feel like there should be a poll on this thread.