Supernova or supernova lite?

I like to play fast. I want a yoyo that’s really fast. Lite is liter than the original supernova. And play faster. But I want to know more about supernova and supernova lite. Help!

YYF SuperNova LITE Stats:
Diameter: 56.30 mm / 2.22 inches
Width: 44.20 mm / 1.74 inches
Weight: 63 grams
Bearing Size: YYF SPEC Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Central Bearing Co - CBC Slim Pad

YYF SuperNova Stats:
Diameter: 56.30 mm / 2.22 inches
Width: 44.20 mm / 1.74 inches
Weight: 67.5 grams
Bearing Size: YYF SPEC Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Central Bearing Co - CBC Slim Pad

as you can see, the stats are almost exactly the same, except for the 4.5 gram difference. in the yoyo world a few grams is a BIG difference. i acually havent played eiether of these yoyos, but i know the basic science of it. hearing friends opinions, the supernova lite DOES play a little faster, so i suggest you get that.

Thanks! That was a really great answer. It really helped.

(SR) #4

But does is it a stable throw for being so light? Something to think about too.

I’ve played 3 types of supernovas and the supernova lite is faster and just as stable as it’s heavier counterpart and i have a pre pro supernova :stuck_out_tongue: get the lite it’s also blasted so you don’t have to worry about killing spin time if you accidentally tap your yoyo with your finger.

Okay, thanks dude!

How long do the supernova lite spin?

my friend said he got it to spin for 2 minutes 32 seconds.

Is he good?

I mean throw hard XD

That’s it? Lol. Just kidding. Seriously though, that spin isn’t THAT long.

It doesn’t matter how long it spins. It gets you through the tricks you need to do. That’s all that matters.

well he had a kk bearing in there and yeah hes pretty good he can do trick equivalent of expert level 1 on this website

i would get the supernova just because it costs the same and the supernova looks beter than the supernova lite 8)

Just because it looks better? Come on man. Not to be mean though.

No offense, but Canadianyoyoplaya has been giving some poor advice lately,

But im not looking for a good looking yoyo. And if I would --------> http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/705/X-Cube-Aware

Sorry but I prefer something heavier than 64 grams 66-67 Is my rang but it’s up to you some people might like the supernova lite better because it’s a lighter option but for the same price and for its whieht looks etc. I would choose the Supernova

Okay I think about it. Thanks. Now I’m looking at supernova