Super Bowl LVI

It’s time for the big game! Bengals vs. Rams! Who’s gonna win?

1 Like

I’ve got Bengals that team is to close and has to much momentum to lose

2 Likes

Being an LSU fan, I must cheer on Joey B and Ja’marr

1 Like

I would say that it’s a Statistical fact that the Team with the highest score at the end of the game.

On a more serious note…….> The actual winners are the people selling the tickets. They start at $4800…… up to about $34,000<> and that doesn’t include the private booth tickets, which can go for up to $100,000.

Also, the SoFi parking is approx… $600.

People in the surrounding neighborhoods are selling driveway space about $400.

Those are the real winners…

Honestly though, if the Rams don’t win, the Bengals prolly will😁

7 Likes

Yep, major ripoff time, and the shills willingly step up and throw money at it.
It likely surpasses the Second Coming… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I just hope they all have fun.

I used to work security for the Rams during their summer training camp back when I was in college, which if you saw me, you wouldn’t believe it. I had to watch their cars in the parking lot during practice. Man was that boring. Lots of trucks. I met a few players that summer, but I didn’t know who they were.

Anyways, go teams!

1 Like

My buddy and I traditionally bet a case of beer on the Super Bowl every year. I know nothing about team stats or even the finer rules of football and he follows all that stuff.

So I let him pick first always, and I take the other team. He goes by stats and facts, and I go by pure luck and my conviction that the game’s rigged anyway.

So far I’m 3-0 on winning, and he chose the Rams this year. So statistically the Bengals already have this in the bag. :smile:

Ivan

6 Likes

I made cookies for my family’s super bowl get together.

6 Likes

Which bet would you place? Would you take the Rams or would you take the Bengals and 4 points? Basically this means you can’t win with the Rams if they only win by a field goal.

Lol that’s crazy you’re 3-0 up. I say it becomes 3-1 this year!

1 Like

Congrats to the Rams. They deserve every single bit of this win. Aaron Donald, Jalen Ramsey, Andrew Whitworth, and Cooper Kupp have all been waiting for this moment. OBJ has been blessed to be traded away to finally get a great ring for a great player. And boy, Matthew Stafford, a phenomenal QB, after spending 11 long, painful, crushing years in Detroit, has got the one achievement that every football player wants, and only the best can get.

And for the Bengals, this is just the beginning. I know it’s sad to make it this far, and not get it all. Me, being anything but a casual sports fan, felt very defeated on that last drive. But I know the feeling of losing, being a Saints fan (we shall never talk of the 2018 NFC championship.) But still, to cope with defeat, you have to think of the good things. The veterans on the Rams have finally done it. Joe Burrow is only in his 2nd year of the NFL. Ja’marr Chase was the OROY. Heck, the entire Bengals roster is young. Honestly, I feel super bad for all the Bengals fans in L.A. that drove for over a day just to see their team lose (in probably the most entertaining game I’ve ever witnessed.) But still, you have a great QB with a powerful skill set, and the most clutch kicker ever. So you know they will fight their way back, and hoist the Lombardi trophy. But all I wanted to say is, great game, and there is much to come for the Cincinnati fanbase.

2 Likes

The Rams won the game, but everyone who took the Bengals and 4 points won tonight. Booyah!

I’m really happy for Stafford. He achieved what Barry Sanders never did, and in a way that still makes me cry a little inside.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

3 Likes

You have the GIFT! Tell me, O seer of the future, will I ever master the Double Ninja Vanish or should I abandon that futile course right now?

Ivan

Hmm I can make a very confident prediction that you will not learn it if you abandon learning it. Stick with it! I have faith that you’ll succeed… eventually…

1 Like