Sub to Dylan!

Dylan Kowalski has one of the biggest yo-tube channels at 99K subscribers, he is sponsored by magicyoyo and made the (much loved) Hotdiggity.

SUBSCRIBE TO DYLAN AND GET HIM TO 100K SUBSCRIBERS!

P.S If anyone is wondering why I made this thread after the Pewdiepie debacle, this IS related to yoyo.

17 Likes

Yes! Dylan is much more deserving too, in fact I think he is the first person I stumbled across on youtube talking about yoyos when I got back into the hobby at the end of 2017

5 Likes

it will come slowly but surely

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Dylan? Could they convince him to join the forums here? (He does sell yo-yos through YYE, anyway.)

I have a proposal for him…

7 Likes

Youtube comments.

3 Likes

You might be able to get a hold of him through this email address, or maybe through @jeremypark ?

3 Likes

He seems like a cool guy, I hope he has quit smoking

4 Likes

The only videos of his that I don’t watch are the 3D printer ones. Love the guy.

2 Likes

Who are the five best rappers of all time?

3 Likes

My favorite skit of his is the one with Wayne Brady.

1 Like

All right, contact was made, let’s see what happens!

4 Likes

I’m excited about this for little to no reason.

3 Likes

What is our overly ambitious programmer up to now? :thinking:

6 Likes

Agreed. I really enjoy his channel.

1 Like

TiVayder review coming soon?!?

6 Likes

Really enjoyed Mr Kowalski’s vids on such things as string making, silicon response, cleaning / lubing bearings, anodizing and most of his reviews on yoyos. Comes across as a nice guy. I would subscribe to his youtube channel but i don’t trust social media (yes i get that i’m posting ).

3 Likes

Hopefully its not a Demi Moore type…:laughing:

1 Like

Dylan is one of my favorite YouTubers out there. His channel gives me a more old school YouTube vibe which I’ve really been missing from that site for the past few years.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!!!

15 Likes

So what kind of “ahem” proposal was it ? :smile:

2 Likes