Stuff For Sale/Trade--LF Sugar Glider

I am really looking for a Sugar Glider in the Lavendar colorway to go with the rest of my Lavdendar OD throws. If you have one message me, I will consider trading highly for it or paying a little over retail for it.
For Sale Or Trade:

Old School Throws Resto, a couple very minor scuffs that don’t break the ano—$50 shipped

2Sick Promotion, a couple minor scuffs on the SS rims, little vibe, b-grade for an ano flaw—$45 shipped

OneDrop Yelets–GONE

These prices are listed as shipped within the US. If you are outside the US we can work a different price to cover international shipping.

Wants List:
-Kuntosh -Kubrik -Untitled 2019 -Clash Cube -Gorge -Sugar Glider (Lavendar only)

2 Likes

Do not sleep on that 2018 Sasquatch those almost never come up for sale!!

4 Likes

I’ll take the Luftverk!

Hey! Appreciate the lack of communication letting me wonder all day if I got the Luftverk or not. That was special, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for publicly addressing that I did not respond to you, it makes you look like a great person with a reasonable attitude.

3 Likes

Common courtesy my young lad, common courtesy…

Once again I miss a 2018 Sasquatch :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

:upside_down_face: I’ll keep my eyes posted on the bst and message you if I ever see one pop up for sale/trade.

4 Likes

Common courtesy? Maybe he wasn’t near a computer for a while? I don’t think waiting 24 hours for a response from a random person on the internet in a BST topic is in any way unreasonable… just sayin’…

Now if it was 48 hours or more, I’m with you.

9 Likes

Sometime during the day, he marked it as sold. Not a peep from him as to did I get it, or I was too late, or if the guy passes, he’ll let me know. Nothing. Just common courtesy, acting like a caring human being. Should not be too much to ask…

3 Likes

Oh that’s fair. You mean there was no followup even though it was sold. Slightly different request!

I thought you meant no response for 24 hours, then a response.

Bump

Bump, new stuff added.

Bump

Bump. Still looking to scoop a lavendar Sugar Glider.