Low Priced One Drops!

I’ve lost touch with the socializing portion of yoyoing for the most part and typically yoyo when I have some spare time. I use the same yoyo daily and never have a desire to switch to a different one…this is why I am selling everything else that I own. I want to sell these fairly quick and with ease, so feel free to barter prices with me; I’d love to do bundle deals.

Here’s what I’ve got:
Par Avion: Some minor scuffs around the rims, plays smooth–$25

Kuntosh: SOLD

Yelets: Mint condition, plays smooth–$50

Grand Master: SOLD

Mini Avant Garde: SOLD

Diffusion: SOLD

Modded Freehand: Satin finish, worlds 2004 caps, c-sized bearing, little vibe—$10

Metal Yeti: SOLD

Promotion: SOLD

Resto: SOLD

Sugar Glider: MIB, used it for a couple minutes, isn’t my cup of tea—$55

Yeti 2: SOLD

Message me to negotiate prices or for further photos of damage.

6 Likes

Do not sleep on that 2018 Sasquatch those almost never come up for sale!!

4 Likes

I’ll take the Luftverk!

Hey! Appreciate the lack of communication letting me wonder all day if I got the Luftverk or not. That was special, thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for publicly addressing that I did not respond to you, it makes you look like a great person with a reasonable attitude.

5 Likes

Common courtesy my young lad, common courtesy…

1 Like

Once again I miss a 2018 Sasquatch :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

:upside_down_face: I’ll keep my eyes posted on the bst and message you if I ever see one pop up for sale/trade.

4 Likes

Common courtesy? Maybe he wasn’t near a computer for a while? I don’t think waiting 24 hours for a response from a random person on the internet in a BST topic is in any way unreasonable… just sayin’…

Now if it was 48 hours or more, I’m with you.

15 Likes

Sometime during the day, he marked it as sold. Not a peep from him as to did I get it, or I was too late, or if the guy passes, he’ll let me know. Nothing. Just common courtesy, acting like a caring human being. Should not be too much to ask…

7 Likes

Oh that’s fair. You mean there was no followup even though it was sold. Slightly different request!

I thought you meant no response for 24 hours, then a response.

Bump, new stuff added.

Bump. Still looking to scoop a lavendar Sugar Glider.

Bump, added lots of stuff.

Did you check under response pads for engraving to see if you won Akita?

If I can get my Kraken sold I’d snatch up the resto

Bump

Bump

What is the green throw with the gold rings?

2Sick Yoyos, Grandmaster