Classic CLYW for Sale - Prices Included

Hello there!

I’m downsizing a bit, here’s what’s up for grabs. I keep all of my yoyos in great condition, but some of the yoyos here have been acquired in trades, so if you are curious about the condition, vibe, damage, etc. of any throws feel free to shoot me a pm and I will get you some more pictures/information.

Prices are negotiable, so if anything seems high to you feel free to send me a message and bargain. I’m only looking to sell at the moment.

yoyos1

CLYWxOneDrop Wooly Markmont - SOLD
Comeback Avalanche - 100.
Gnarwhal 1 - 80.
Wooly Markmont 2 - 110.
Campfire - 85.
LB Maple Drip Bassalope - 105.

yoyos2

Puffin - 95.
C3yoyoDesign Level 6 - Offer. Might just be a deal sweetener.
CLYWxC3YD H5xChief - 130.
CLYW Canvas - SOLD
Yeti - Offer if you would like it individually. This could be added as a deal sweetener.

yoyos3

Puffin 2 - offer
OG Avalanche - 110
Turning Point RT - 90
Gnarwhal 2 - offer
Bvm2 - offer
Hulk Smash Peak - SOLD

I can include more pictures of any yoyo that you’re interested in. Send me a message!

3 Likes

is this a scuff? :cry:
52%20PM

No - it’s more of a mark on the ano, there isn’t really any indentation into the surface of the yoyo. It’s butter smooth too! PM me if you’re interested.

Message sent

Sent you a message.

pmed too but not sure why I should quote it here as well, lol

You guys don’t need to reply every time you PM for the record :rofl:

That’s the only way some people check their PM’s :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think PMs are pretty obvious in the new forum software. I agree they were weird in the old forum but everything was weird in the old forum :crazy_face:

That said… if someone is not responding to a PM after a day or two… fine to reply to their topic, I suppose??

1 Like

Discourse is awesome. I didn’t use the old forum because it looked so weird, haha

1 Like

“In science it often happens that scientists say, ‘You know that’s a really good argument; my position is mistaken,’ and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn’t happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.”

• Carl Sagan
1 Like

“The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us – there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation, as if a distant memory, of falling from a height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries.”

• Carl Sagan
1 Like

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.”

• Albert Einstein
1 Like

“See that the imagination of nature is far, far greater than the imagination of man.”

-Richard P. Feynman

These prices are crazy. In the original post, the og was listed as mint $95.
But it’s not even mint and you ask for $120 now, lol.

1 Like

What condition are the Puffin 2, OG Avalanche, and the Turning Point RT in?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

• Albert Einstein

We need less memorization - I never memorized the periodic table of the elements - I’ve never used it, and I’m a physicist! I can look it up.

• Michio Kaku

“Photons have mass? I didn’t even know they were Catholic.”

• Woody Allen

Which yoyo have been sold?