Studio

But it does involve a VERY challenging obstacle course that includes lions, and tigers, and bears.

2 Likes

And thats how you became most awesome

I do read a lot of the posts here despite my low posting activity. The reason for my low posting activity is simply that there are so many more helpful people on this forum that I am not needed in that regard. Back when I got the title I was pretty much spending my entire days playing with yoyos and posting on the forums, posting in almost every single thread created.

As a lot more helpful people came to the website and I started getting really busy with moving out from my parents, getting completely new friends and generally focusing on music whatever I could bring to the forums became obsolete. This is also the reason why I’m mostly posting in the unrelated section, simply because I have more to say about other stuff than I do about yoyos.

I hope Studio42 starts posting again soon, he brings a lot to this website and is also very open about his own life, which makes me think that he really has a personal bond to this community.