Studio Sessions

Danny really kills it!

Hey Guys

With an OVERWHELMING postitve response to the project, we decided to go pro and buy a domain name O0

You can check us out at:
www.studiosessionsblog.com

For the time being it redirects to the Tumblr, but it’s possible in the near future that we could build our own blog with continued support :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all the love! It’s something me and Miguel have put a lot of effort into,
and to hear people excited every week for a new session gets us more and more excited and
motivated to film every week.

-Tyler

1 Like

All power to you Ty. It’s a great blog. I’l RSS it.

Miggy is deleting a bunch of his 5a videos?! no!!! even more great tutorials are leaving us!

Man, I love it guys! Keep more coming!

We’re planning on making more tutorials. Don’t worry, they’ll come back :slight_smile:

Better ones too, I bet. Can they be in down-loadable format so we can slow them down in VLC or something? That would help a lot.

Tumblr Blog

#4. Some of the best made.
Super fun to make.

Best vid yet.

Oh, and I loved the vid right before it lol.

Hey guys, if you haven’t yet, check out Studio Sessions Number Five.
Featuring Reed Smith, and 2A National Champion Patrick Mitchell stopping by and throwing down.

Also check out Dannys Rancid Milk combo that was too hard for him to hit in Session Four!

<3
Tyler

NICE! You guys put Patrick Mitchell in your 5th video!!! And some guy in a blue shirt!

Hit up Me and Miggy for some stickers at Nationals. Throw em’ on your car, your dog, your yoyo case, what ev.
Tumblr Blog

1 Like

Hey Guys
Studio Sessions was lucky enough to have the BEST angle of the stage at Nationals a few weeks ago.
Peep the freestyles if you haven’t yet. Top 3 in 5A are too ill :wink:

great job guys! gonna have to blow up FB with these now that i have links!

Hey Guys,
Elliot Jackson made a clip video exclusively for S.S.
Make sure you go watch at least once. Maybe twice or three times like me ;).

Check out a new 1A clip video staring yours truely.
It was filmed a few months ago, but never made it past Miggy’s hard drive.
:slight_smile: www.studiosessionsblog.com

awesome job! i think i shall call you T-$tacks from now on!

Hey guys, Studio Sessions 6 is up! One of our best by far, with a dope soundtrack.

Check it out:

Is yyf planning to buy in on the 5a duncan liscence thing?

Hey, just wondering, when are you guys getting around to the 5a tuts?