Store Is Closed

PM’d on the Glacier Express. I’m assuming it’s gone by now

1 Like

can this be done please ?
not only would it help everyone here who wants to buy from you, itd also be nice to know what has been sold here for future references or make want lists

2 Likes

Funny how we just let it fly when someone is just dropping bombs. If this had been a “more regular” BST, there would have been a whole bunch of requests to list the details. I think panic ensued and we let all rules out the window.

That said…. I think it probably created a whole bunch more work for the seller. Answering all the DM’s had to be a pain.

1 Like

It’s a big ask, But can I have these identified? Im mostly interested in (1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11)

1 Like

1: W!ld, sold (source: i bought)
4: sf motive?
6: Edition Yoyos Design 2 V1
7: motion harmonic
10: yyfr tankette
11: mk1 unicorn?

2 Likes

9 is a slam dunk. i already bought that one, and the green slam dunk as well

1 Like

7 iam 99% its motion perpetual but ive never seen this color except on harmonic ?
12 is unicorn by Mk1 bimetal with swappable caps
they are all nicely discounted
personally interested in some of the ones you marked and more but no response at all, at this point

id trust your expertise but this time i am not sure, the steps in the cup seem to match perpetual to me

4 Likes

Ah, I jumped at the harmonic because I have a harmonic in that colorway, I’m not sure if they released a perpetual in that color, hard to tell :stuck_out_tongue:

note to self don’t ID yoyos before morning coffee :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually number 7 is LewiVLones Karasu

4 Likes

thanks, checked your site and couldnt find baby blue perpetual so i though its sth else.

1 Like

Only baby blue we have done was harmonic - @EdDude has every motion and most of the protos - but I don’t see any of them for sale

Only perpetual colors

1. proto blue
  2. red and black
  3. purple and silver

Purple with black exists but only David and I own them

1 Like

How about the name of these 2 yoyos? I can barely read the purple but it looks like it ends with “ian”.

blue one looks like an empathy physix

1 Like

I think youre on to something here, so many bangers lol Oddly, I think some of us were enjoying trying to figure out what everything was so that may have helped the pass :joy: gotta admit though, it worked out for me since Im not sure many people noticed the duality and dualiti

1 Like

very bad day for people who can’t identify yo-yos well (me)

5 Likes

on second look, it looks like a LEP martian

2 Likes

You beat me to the punch on that duality. Someone else beat me to the Atmos Ari and Tide.

I’m trying to get my hands on the Ti Respawn but no word from @EdDude today.

well it was a fire sale that was intended to end yesterday so I assume Ed had to go handle whatever came up and forgot to close the post

1 Like

Aria but yeah me too :frowning:

Seeing so many Arias on the BST has really reaffirmed my choice to go Ari.

Yeah my fault i actually thought i closed all the stores yesterday morning…saw a notification saying my posts were merged into so I missed this one…

I will go through all comments and posts up to this point and if u wanted it and i still have it its urs if u want it

Thank you all of you that helped people ID the yoyos!!!

I intentionally did not list the yoyos. Main reason was to prevent people from cherry picking the most rare ones off a list to resell, because they recognized the name of the company or the model. I wanted to get these models into the hands of the people that have been looking for a specific yoyo that theyve never been able to experience because of affordability or availability. THIS IS NOT A COMMENT ON THE INDUSTRY, COMMUNITY, OR THE YOYO RETAIL OR AFTER MARKET IN ANYWAY.

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER FIRESALE
NO CLUE WHEN

19 Likes