Store Is Closed

Hah, yeah, no Motions were included. Jeremy and I have other plans for getting long sold out Motions into the hands of people who have never experienced some of the greatest yoyos every created.

3 Likes

Yeah sorry about that…anything ur specifically looking for? Shoot me a list of some models, or if ur not familiar with names then give a description and ill send u a couple options that match it

1 Like

Hey, Ed. Just want to make sure you are seeing my DM’s.

2 Likes

I thought the Martian is going to be one of the less wanted ones because it’s not that popular in the US :joy:

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from this sale? It’s been 3 days and a few PMs but I’ve received no response.

Thanks
Keith

2 Likes

Eddude is highly reputable (I’ve had many flawless BST interactions with them in the past), but can be slow to respond due to life circumstances. Given the volume of the sale as well I would imagine this one will take a minute or two. Wouldn’t be worried about it.

4 Likes

Thanks.

I know he’s got a good rep but the lack of response is somewhat concerning to me.

I appreciate the response.

kgb

1 Like

You have to be careful about signing with your initials haha

To be fair, day 1 was thursday night and the only chances to ship since then are friday and saturday morning if his post office does saturdays to begin with.

If he hadn’t specifically said he would ship Friday, i wouldn’t be concerned.

kgb

2 Likes

I do it on purpose. Started when I was in the Nuclear Power Program in the Navy. :grin:

kgb

6 Likes

My cousin did that school. Very nice. Thank you for your service Sir.

3 Likes

I clearly underestimated the level of response those posts were going to get…really I simply had no way to know what i had in store for me since i had nothing to base it off of, never really been done before

All ORDERS HAVE BEEN BOXED

NEXT STEP LABELS
Wont take long

EVERYONES EVERYTHING IS SHIPPING TODAY

14 Likes

Nice

It was a pretty epic fire sale though…

Thanks for posting the update

kgb

2 Likes

Going to Post Office now…Everything has a valid shipping label except my international people which i will purchase at the post office.

Regarding Tracking
Im not going to spend hours going through all these messages to individually post tracking info so im thinking ill either post them all here together or i can make a new thread regarding shipping or if anyone else has a better idea…any problems with this? Or anyone who bought something can send me message saying Tracking Info? That way I dont have to go looking for all the messages

9 Likes

Honestly you dont have to worry about sending mine. Ill just shoot you a message when it arrives. Thats a lot of packages :joy:

1 Like

On the edge of privacy I’d suggest NOT posting tracking codes to the public/searchable forum :grimacing:

2 Likes

I cant even access messages past 2 days ago

Chao Shi PLEASE MESSAGE ME! Address u gave me came back invalid…maybe i wrote it down wrong but i cant find our messages…please message me ASAP

1 Like

Delete, sorry.