Sticky header issue

Click the forum home link from a notification saying I got to level 3, and now I can’t scroll up further than this. I guess it’s not a game breaker but it’s not ideal as I can’t read the buttons or see half the links as they’re hidden behind the header. There’s some white space above the sticky header where the YYE logo should be which will show up if you expand the image.

1 Like

Weird, does it persist if you refresh the web page?

2 Likes

Yea. It’s on every forum page now.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to repro this, anyone else seeing it? You’ve tried hard refresh, CTRL+F5? What browser?

If you are in Chrome another way is to press F12 then right click the refresh button.

3 Likes

ctrl f5 fixed it. In Chrome. I’ll let you know if it comes up again.

4 Likes

Actually now I have another issue lol

This one comes and goes regularly, I just hadn’t reported it because it’s not as bad

2 Likes

Have you customized Chrome or are you running browser plugins? I can’t repro this.

3 Likes

Adblocker (turned off for most sites), Reddit message notifier, RES, Gmail notifier, youtube magic and Honey. That’s it.

If it helps, W10 pro and only AV is MWB

4 Likes

I have this intermittently as well.

2 Likes

It stays that way? I am unclear.

No. It does that but when I select something that brings up a new page it goes away.

@johani just fixed this cosmetic (but very ugly cosmetic) issue, sorry about that. You’d only see it on desktop / laptop / tablet not phones.