Steel City Throwers 2024 Yoyo Contest

Hello everyone,
I am very excited to announce that Steel City Throwers is back for 2024 :partying_face:
The contest will be held at Deer Lakes East Union Intermediate Center’s gymnasium (57 E Union Rd, Cheswick, PA 15024) on January 13th, 2024.
We will be offering the same formats and rules as last year BUT… we are also offering cash prizes for the winners in Pro 1A and X-Division. This is guaranteed for 1st place but the amount and other cash prizes given to 2nd-3rd all depend on the amount of contestants (more players, higher payout). We are hoping to make this the biggest contest we had so spread the word! The Facebook event page is provided below and more updates regarding this post and event page will be posted later on.

Event page : Redirecting...

6 Likes

I’ll be there for sure!

1 Like

Boo-Yah!

1 Like

Bumping this cause it’s this Saturday!

2 Likes

It’s a long story, but a buddy of mine decided to redo the Steel City Throwers logo. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I like it, could use it for a Pittsburgh yoyo club once we get it going.

1 Like

What are the chances that it would be canceled, or postponed due to the snow that is coming. I live in south east Ohio, and Pittsburgh is suppost to get more than us I think.

I checked the weather and it says there shouldn’t be snowing on Saturday. If something would come up, we would make an announcement on Instagram and Facebook. We will still try to have the contest if we can.

1 Like

Is the checkin time the same as last year 10-10:45?

Motion will be there in attendance with a testing Booth - Stop by and try all our yo-yos - and I may have the protos with me too :wink: much love see you tomorrow

3 Likes

Nice, looking forward to that! Anyone know when check in ends? Trying to find out for @ice1000

2 Likes

It’s already ended

Does anyone know who won ?

1 Like

I had a blast. Wish it was more often. Here’s the results, they are on steel city throwers Instagram. Someone was recording so I imagine videos will be up soon. Thanks to everyone that set it up.

6 Likes

Freestyles goin up.

6 Likes