Steadfast by Spinworthy! - Available tonight 09/29 - 8pm ET!

Steadfast_Feature

Spinworthy is back at YoYoExpert, straight from Australia and crafted by our friend Glen, known for his exceptional fixed-axle yo-yos. Glen’s meticulous handiwork has always delivered fantastic results. Now, with the Steadfast, he’s venturing into new territory with his first CNC machined aluminum design!

The Steadfast is a clean, standard-spec yo-yo weighing around 70g. It’s built to be dynamic and powerful, the kind of yo-yo you’ll reach for regularly. It’s designed to appeal to those who want a high-performance long spinning throw.

Black-Steadfast Black-Steadfast-2 Black-Steadfast-3

In a world where yo-yos rarely tip the scales at 68g or above, the Steadfast delivers with POWER. Glen felt there is a lot of potential in heavier yo-yos, and using Steadfast he has really proved his point. While its weight is its strength, its design carefully balances that weight with maneuverability, ensuring it’s suitable for a wide range of tricks and never feels slow or sluggish despite the extra grams.

In Glen’s own words “I wanted to create a yoyo that would feel like solid meal. The powerful throw feel gives you instant confidence to blaze through your toughest and longest combos.” Its weight distribution really strikes a balance, allowing for both speedy play and effortless directional changes despite its extra weight. The Steadfast is a versatile performer that can handle it all with extra power!

25 Likes

played with a hard coat version owned by @yoyo_cubicle at the yoyo club meet last Friday. didn’t feel heavy to me when in play even if its considered heavy by weight. a very solid performer.

7 Likes

I think this is a legitimately great yoyo. You will all be very happy with your purchase if you are into monometal performance!

9 Likes

I think it is quite remarkable how this yo-yo carries its weight. @Glenacius_K did a great job optimizing how the additional grams are applied.

7 Likes

I can also attest playing @yoyo_cubicle last friday this thing SPINS FOREVER!! - Okay, maybe not forever, but you don’t need to try! - Slick looking yo-yo that gets any job done along with spinning for days! - VERY POWERFUL throw!

7 Likes

This yoyo looks quite swell.

2 Likes

Hype: These are small numbers, so don’t sleep too long on this incredible yoyo.

I’ve already been the most vocal supporter of this yoyo since first trying the proto, so I’m not going to restate everything I’ve said in the other Steadfast thread. I will say I did bring it to the Boston Yoyo Club last Friday for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to share an awesome yoyo with a very knowledgeable crowd that’s tried just about any yoyo you can think of. My offer to everyone was “Do you want to try a 70g yoyo?” Everyone that tried it was impressed, and the universal reaction was of disbelief that it’s 70g. Second, I knew it would help me at the club. It’s very intimidating for me at first to throw in front of world class competitors, and believe me that club is stacked. The combination of power, stability, and control really gave me the confidence to throw all my stuff with these cats around.

TLDR: If you want bimetal power with solid stability, yet the steerabilty of a monometal, in durable 7068, then grab this beast.

5 Likes

You sold me, grabbed a black as soon the bell tolled 5:00. First @Glenacius_K besides the RBC and looking forward to playing with it. :hugs:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

2 Likes

I was worried about this one. Wasnt able to be on at drop. Luckily I was able to snag one.

5 Likes

This looks so cool! I cant spend more on Yoyos though :confused:

2 Likes

Some Steadfast Lovveeee <3 @Glenacius_K

28 Likes

Love how you didn’t even have to throw the yoyo. It’s steadfast indeed. :laughing::muscle:

10 Likes

Dang!!! Just….Dang!! From a gravity drop. Un freakin real!! @Glenacius_K could/should use this video as an advertisement. That is truly crazy. Is that even remotely achievable on other throws?

8 Likes

Sounds like a challenge Thread in the making… Gravity Drop Trick Challenge

7 Likes

Oh yes!! This!!

3 Likes

This yo-yo rocks! Loving mine. :+1:

8 Likes

@YoYoExpertEric , that absolutely made my day. Thank you very much!

7 Likes

Everybody note how sluggish this yoyo is at 70g. :laughing:

Weighty yoyos can be good.

6 Likes

I’m really glad you like it @YoyoGeezer ! You have some pretty high standards.

Edit: at least that’s what is seems. Lol

3 Likes