Start a YoYo Club in Richmond, VA?

Okay, so Iv been thinking. There is like a Dozen Amazing YoYo Players in Richmond, but like No YoYo Clubs. So Im gonna Attempt to Start One. I would Really like it to be at the Chesterfield Mall in Midlothian, VA. It would Probably be like Every 2 Weeks on Saturday. 12:00PM-5:00PM, Maybe?
And Im just making this up as I go along. I haven’t got anything Planned, or Anything.
But Im thinking about it. It would e Fun. Im Posting this, Because Iv Never been to a YoYo Club, and I want to know, What does a YoYo Club Usually Have? What would I Need to Put Together?
Thanks!
-Cody Wright

P.S. If Anybody would like to Help me with this Project, and lives in Richmond, VA, send me a PM, and I will let you know How you could Help. :wink:

It’s a great idea Cody. You want to have lots of space. People to come learn with you. We use a space that has computers around so we can look at videos and stuff through all the great yoyo websites. We meet up for a few hours here and there. seems to be every sunday these days. Once you’ve done that for a while…you’ll have to get out and do some demos and shows. Birthday parties are always an easy gig. We like to go to the senior centers around because they all love seing younger people doing exciting thing…plus they all had yoyos when they were kids. Me and my friends are on vancouver island…not to far from you. Theres a bunch of guys in vancouver who meet up. They have a posting page on yoyonation Check it out. Good luck. Maybe we will se you at the regionals in Burnaby. Peace

Cody i would much love to go to this if you created one. my problem is not having a ride there. cuz i’m more free on sundays. but i will be able to go to it when i get my license