Squids of YYE

Dang that’s a lot of anime I need to get to watching more.

I finished squid girl last night actually I’m really interested to know who the mystery lady is since it implies she’s also from the sea.

Elfin Lied is one of the most bloody mangas I’ve read.

Is it good?

Ever read Berserk? Easily the bloodiest I’ve read.

“Higurashi” gets pretty bloody and creepy.

“Another” does too.

I’m watching Higurashi right now and I’ve been planning on watching “Another”.

I’ve only watched the first 24 episodes of Higurashi I need to watch the rest myself. It took awhile to find Kai, Rei and Kira.

The last episode for Kai was the other show besides school days that was origin of the Nice boat image.

You should really finish Higurashi, I loved the ending. (first season)

I had the episode count wrong I had watched all 26 episodes. I did start watch Higurashi Kai last night though.

and found a couple of new ones from the winter season that might be good Kotoura-San and Hakkenden: Eight dogs of the east. Maoyu is good too it kind of has a Spice and Wolf feel to it.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2431752/60/

Mod Edit: Once again kids - funnyjunk does not allow links to their stuff. You have to actually go there (so you can get to see all the nice ads etc)!!!
-jhb8426-

no

huh?

Nothing a failed 60’s spiderman thread jack. (I like 60’s spiderman :slight_smile: )

Also reading Hig.

Real squids have 8 dangly bits and 2 tentacles.
I pulled ones eyes out a couple days ago.

WHY MUST YOU HARM OUR SQUIDKIND!?!?!

As long as you didn’t pull the cap off it’s fine.

Uh, it’s not a hat…

This has grown to be one of my new favorite shows. XD

it is a really good show the mini squid girl episodes were a unexpected break and turned out really cute.

2 Likes

Mini Squids are so Cute!!!