Squids of YYE

I almost cried from the first one… :cry:

I’m still wondering what the appeal of tentacle 9 is.

Dude it’s the ninth tentacle.

3 Likes

isn’t that the one she sticks in the ice shaver?

Lol right so it has an important role!

I just finished Higurashi Kai (second season). It explains everything and shows the true end. It was surprising who the cause of the disaster was and what event set off the whole cycle of repeating June 1983.

It wasn’t as gruesome and violent as the first season but had an ok amount of suspense.

I like this

We do too.

I’m upset. My habit of not doing things is keeping me from watching the whole series. :-[ I need some motivation.

There you go.

Ebi will motivate you.

What did tentacle 7 do to get four votes?

Campaigned.

Yeah it had really good ideas for the thread and it seemed like it had the confidence to follow through. #7_2013

Clever tentacle.

I’m telling you it’s the tentacle that went into the ice shaver. it’s the sympathy vote.

2 Likes

I watched the first episode last night. It feels a little weird how all the de-geso’s get translated into squidjectives, but I guess there’s not really a more natural way to translate that to English. It was pretty enjoyable overall, and good for when you’re in the mood for something silly.

I had no idea people ate squid ink.

[quote=“stumbl1,post:129,topic:47443”]
I just started watching Hakkenden: Eight dogs of the East, and it looks pretty promising.

really I assumed that was a joke. It’s hard to imagine that people actually eat squid ink

I thought it might have been a joke too, given the nature of the series. I looked it up to check, though, and apparently it is a thing.