Squids of YYE

#whythesquidareweusingsomanyhashtags?

I shoud check this show out when i have the chance! But for now im sticking to MLP and Sit Coms.

I mean, I donā€™t personally know Meh, but he seems like a pretty cool guy. Yā€™know, from what Iā€™ve heard.

Does he stop you from getting on?

5 Likes

Distant cousin?

These are so spammy threads.

#YEE are doing it perfectly\\

takes out pen and note pad

Nowā€¦ explain to me why this is spam?

1 Like

Waitā€¦

It isnā€™t spam!! ;D

I got bored ,so I made a sig! :smiley:

Absolutely love it!

Nice I should make a new one after I finish my papercraft.

Also I got watch more squid but waitinā€™ on YoyoFoot.

1 Like

I need to catch up as well!

Same here. I got so caught up in Elfin lied and Witchblade I forgot all about Squid Girl!

You saying you like this thread?

Yes. :wink:

What if I told youā€¦ heheheā€¦ that youā€™re the only one left posting in the thread that doesnā€™t like it. :wink:

Hey thanks for posting this up squid girl was a nice funny break from all the serious/sad anime Iā€™ve been watching recently. I watched Anohana and then followed that up with Clannad after that I was ready to give up on life. :ā€™(

Iā€™d heard about Clannad before and just read a description of Anohana.

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed that I personally tend to watch happier Animes and read sadder Mangas. So far the happiest Manga Iā€™ve read is Akira.

The visual novel of Clannad is even worse. You have sad moments with every girl in the cast.

I usually prefer anime with a supernatural theme of some type but Iā€™ve been on a mission for about a year to watch all the most influential anime of the last decade regardless of the genre. I think Iā€™ve knocked out 75 or so in the last year.