SPYY - Supra - Gold Dust

Which side of my Gold Dust Supra looks better? This one is subtle.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7413/11480227914_56e46ba0d8_c.jpg
SupraGoldDust by TotalArtist Yoyos, on Flickr

I like how subtle the right is.

Somehow…I knew someone would appreciate the right for that reason.

wow!what an awsome coat of paint
if you did,your AMAZING I think I might want one of my yoyos done by you :o

I wish I did, but it’s not in my skillset. I’m not sure who did that work for SPYY, but it does look great.

I need to get my hands on one of your cool lether holders because I like yours more than the other options
how do you make them look so good

I say left

Thats a really nice looking throw TA

Thank you. I think it’s all in the attention to detail, and choosing the right quality parts, and ones that look great together. Presenting a customer with something that looks great, sturdy and long lasting makes things easier. Each one is hand made, not machine made, and I think people can tell when they have something different.

Thanks Erik,
It was not the one I offered as a prize in the last contest, that one is the same exact color, but more like two of the right side together.

oh thats why you were giving the other one away

Of course…if I have two the exact same, I’m definitely keeping the better looking of the two. Chances are, it’s like that with all my prizes. Snafu won an orange Echo. I don’t like orange, so I kept black and red because I like those colors better. Out of 3 Avalanches, I made the prize the one that was not my favorite. I kept a YYE Edition of course and a Snowday.

Left