SPYY Pure VSOP, New

Can be bid on here:

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see this reach the high 3-figure or 4-figure price if possible :popcorn:

1 Like

@addiction77 spyy shiittt

3 Likes
  • over $1000 USD
  • under $1000 USD

0 voters

ready for a community prediction? (…does this count as price manipulation?)

2 Likes

I don’t think it is price manipulation because some Peak was claimed sold at 1k+ in 2019-2021 does not fetch the same value in the current market of 2022-2023.

1 Like

These are very scarce, which I think will drive the value up. How many Peaks are out there?

4 Likes

@TheSliverKing

1 Like

Incredible yoyo. One day.

1 Like

I think they went for less than 1000. Recently Steve auctioned a 1/1 Pure and it went for $246.37
unless the guys want just this haha

3 Likes

Already watching like a hawk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here my man! Good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was a used yoyo with some minor wear. Not sure if that factored into it?

1 Like

maybe!
auction is a bit complicated. It depends on two things: “needs” you advertise it in communities where there is a possibility of a dispute over the purchase of what you are selling, and the strongest bidders to compete and reach the value that would be comfortable for you to “sell” without auctioning it ( the willingness to pay, in case)
BTW, me as a fan of SPYY, for me a Pure would be worth more than an og painted peak :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Those were the days

1 Like

Last 20 minutes of the auction… should be interesting.

2 Likes

Gonne double steve! Or not! Idk!

2 Likes

So sad, i missed bidding again cause we ran into a traffic jam and i was looking for an alternate route. Ah well, congrats to the winner! Let me know if you’d like to sell it! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ruthless Ba$$tard.
Very well played Sir.

3 Likes

Were more VSOP editions made than the regular ones or less?