SPYY PURE: GOLD YO-YO!

SPYY HAS JUST RELEASED AN 18K PURE GOLD VERSION OF THE PURE:

PICTURE BELOW!

Wow…just wow.

If you want to talk about amazing craftsmanship, meticulous attention to detail, beautiful aesthetics (from the yo-yo through the packaging), and perhaps one of the hottest collectors’ items in the modern yo-yo world, then let’s talk about the new SPYY PURE GOLD yo-yo.

As Jonathan Robinson’s (aka JonRob) signature yo-yo, this is one that definitely fits his character on many levels.

In terms of yo-yo construction and machining, the PURE is one amazing piece of work. This 100% aluminum yo-yo has a FLAT side area giving the yo-yo a completely amazing look (That’s a good look, as JonRob would say). However, what you don’t know just from looking at it is that the inside area of the yo-yo is actually hollow!!! Amazing! This gives the look of the flat surface, but without adding all of the weight that you think it would add.

The yo-yo itself has a comfortable shape and optimal weght distribution, lending itself to play nicely for 1A or 5A.

The SPYY Pure Gold yo-yo uses a gold/black splashed CHAZ PAD (awesome-looking) response system and a 5x11x5 Genuine Dif-E-Yo KonKave Ball Bearing. These guts just add to the performance of the yo-yo!

With all of that said, just one look at the PURE GOLD and you’ll see what the hub-bub is all about.

The most striking thing is the color. No, this is not just “gold anodized.” This is PURE 18k GOLD PLATED for a genuine gold look and feel. It FEELS luxurious (and quite frankly, it IS).

Not one detail was left behind when considering the SPYY Pure Gold yo-yo.

Besides the 18k gold-ness of the yo-yo, it comes in a beautiful WALNUT snap-close jewelry style box, on its own little pillow. Under the pillow, you’ll find a string…with a metallic GOLD fleck intertwined through the 100% polyester string. And as I metioned above, the response system is a gold/black splashed CHAZ PAD, completing the amazing look.

To top it all off, the SPYY PURE GOLD yo-yo comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Steve Buffel (of SPYY) himself.

http://www.yoyonation.com/skin1/images/thumbnails/t_16853.jpg

SEE THE REST AT
http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16853&cat=251&page=1

Might as well burn my wallet! What a waste of cash! :stuck_out_tongue: :o ::slight_smile:

But it sure is amazing!

That looks amazing!! I think if I got it I would never use it because I would be too afraid of dinging the gold plating. lol

Yup!

Oh man! I really want one of those, but I don’t have the money! That’s the best looking Pure yet!

I wouldn’t be afraid of dinging it, though. Yoyos are meant to be played. Also, Gold is harder than aluminum, so it probably wouldn’t be as easy to ding.

2 Likes

Yea, I probably wouldn’t play with it either, unless it was on carpet or grass. Dang, that this is so shiny.

Deng. Thats hardcore.

heck I’d be scared to throw it even on the carpet :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on. Yoyos are made for play, not to sit around. I was bummed when I dinged my Skyline for the first time yesterday, but someone once told me “If you don’t have dings in your yoyos, you don’t play with the enough.”

Fixed.
And your right, I was bummed when I dropped my 888. But, I was like, whatever.

Thanks!

1 Like