Spin Top Replacement Tips.

I’m looking for some Spin Top Replacement Tips? Ball Bearing tips.
Can somebody tell me where to find them. Are there internet shops in Europe where i can buy them?

It’s not for spin tops.
I’m a football (soccer) juggler and I need them for putting a spinning ball on for example a pole, stick.
So that my ball spins longer.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

I’m confused. You want a spin top tip, but for football?

I think you might want plastic tips for that. The metal can be kind of sharp. The plastic will have a shallow angle and will be a bit friendlier. You want some Bearing King tips I think.

You’re intending to put the tips on the pole, correct? You’re just essentially doing spinning plates but with footballs?

(Sorry, that garbage we Americans call football, I don’t call it football. I call it a waste of time)

“You’re intending to put the tips on the pole, correct? You’re just essentially doing spinning plates but with footballs?”

Yes exactly something like that. Thank you.
And those Bearing King tips where can i find/buy them. In Europe by any chance?
Thank you.

I’m thinking that your poles are going to be larger than typical arrow shafts. But, you can get some arrow tips for screw-in metal shafts that could maybe be a good start.

Something like this:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Steel-Bullet-Points-5/16-100-Gr&i=419499&r=view

They’d still need to be modified a bit though.

You could also find hex bolts with thick heads and then modify those as well.

I think the Bearing King tips or some other tips are perfect.
The arrow tips are not too bad.

Here some other jugglers who use the spin tips.

“R. R. has sticks with ball bearing systems on the end for ball
spinning. They do allow for the balls to spin for much longer periods
of time. I’ve also made one. We both use the systems from spinning
tops.”

Now I only have to find them.