*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Sweet!

Yes it is in the hold section with your name on it :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the Mass State Yo-Yo Championships? We are too! Spin Dynamics is proud to be a sponsor for this great local event for the second straight year!! Come on down and have fun, Team Spin Dynamics will be there ready to compete and just to hang out. Looking to try the new FLOW yo-yo? We’ll have it there available to try and to buy, ask for Nick :slight_smile: Looking forward to a great TWO DAY event this year with lots of great routines and lots of great prizes! For details, click the link:

http://mastates.com/

Good Luck to the Spin Dynamics crew ! Great bunch of fellas !

Getting ever closer to 600 likes on our facebook page! Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support! Spin Dynamics has some neat things planned for the coming weeks, keep an eye out for announcements as I will pass along new information as soon as it is available. Everyone who follows Spin Dynamics knows that 600 likes will mean CONTEST TIME!  Help us get there to see what type of fun we have in store this time. We always have great participation with our contests, and I’d love to give someone the chance to sample some of our newest creations :slight_smile:

Check us out here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

Spin Dynamics “Most Interesting Caption” Contest

We’ve reached our goal of 600 likes! Thanks for the great support. As promised, it is now CONTEST TIME where anyone and everyone has a chance to have some fun and win some brand new product from Spin Dynamics.

Many of us are all familiar with “The Most Interesting Man in the World” Commercials and memes, and how there’s always a few witty slogans to go along with them.

Example captions include: “He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like.”

This is what we’re going to do for Spin Dynamics.
RULES:

1. Post AS MANY CAPTIONS AS YOU’D LIKE to go along with the picture (please either comment on this thread, or repost the picture on our facebook wall wioth your caption(s) at the bottom. I want to get a really good assortment of wit going with this one and am very interested to see what everyone comes up with.

2. Please keep the comments relatively clean, there are a lot of adults here but I want to respect those of younger age that wish to add their two cents. If I or the team determine a comment to be too over the top or to have language that doesn’t follow the guidelines, it will be removed.

3. Feel free to use puns, they are strongly encouraged :slight_smile: Example: “Every move he makes is a Smooth Move”

Have fun with this one guys! Questions can also be posted here or messaged to me. The deadline for this contest is not set in stone, but the winner or winners will be picked sometime before the World Yo-Yo Contest on Aug. 7th.

Thanks again and stay creative my friends. Happy Sunday! -Nick

Find this thread on FB here to enter:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

"i dont always yoyo but when i do i i use my feet and blindfold myself over a shark tank

“I don’t Always yoyo but when I do I throw Spin Dynamics”

“I don’t always yoyo but when I do, I dream with my hands.”

off to a good start, keep em coming guys!

“I don’t always spin, but when I do I spin dynamically”

I don’t always use string,but when I do it’s made of unicorn hair,dragon heart string, and soaked in the tears if misunderstood sharks who just want to cuddle.

I don’t always yoyo to reggae music,

But when I do, I go with the flow.

I don’t always have insurance on my yoyo, but when I do it’s typically a smooth yet dynamic move and it’s always with flo. ( see flow as in progressive and flow.)

I don’t always live but when I do I yoyo and my friends say Smooth Move

"I don’t always lose contests,

Oh wait, yes I do."

I don’t always sleep but when I do I Sleepyoyo

Aaaaaand

I don’t always move but when I do its a smooth move

I once tried to throw a sleeper,
instead I hit a coma, my yoyo is still spinning

Just a little bump :slight_smile: Keep it going guys, lots of good entries thusfar!

1 Like