*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

I picked up the Summit on YYE after getting the Flow. Even after playing with the Summit, I just couldn’t stop myself from using the Flow. It’s way more addicting. I only wish there was a way for me to get another Flow in Blue.

IM SORRY DOUG :cry:

Of course I recommend the Flow over all others, but then again I have good reason :slight_smile: Also, there will be a special edition blue Flow available in a short time so for those wanting blue there isn’t long to wait!

Also, want to find out more about the design process and inner workings of our newest and first full-sized throw, the Flow? David Almanzar of Spin Dynamics explains what makes this yo-yo our best throw yet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O76chUSRyvs

1 Like

Only 1 week left in the “Mr. Dynamic Design Contest!” There have been some really neat entries so far, thank you to everyone who’s posted one! Remember guys and gals, you’re competing for a B Grade Nickel Flow so if you haven’t done your entry yet, let’s see one :slight_smile: Full rules can be found on our facebook page, entries must be posted there as well. Stop by our page and check out what others have posted so far. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705?ref=hl

Thinking about picking up a Flow? There’s never been a better time to try Spin Dynamics’ first full size throw. For the entire month of May, we’ve teamed up with YoYoExpert to do a special promotion! For details, click the link. We love this throw and know that you will too. Give the Flow a try, you’ll be amazed!

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/review-the-new-flow-get-15-gift-certificate-and-a-t-shirt-spindynamicsinc/

what if you bought it from nick

Unfortunately the promotion only applies to Flows that are purchased on YYE, however I am extremely appreciative that you chose to support a local small company and purchase locally as well. Thanks! Spin Dynamics couldn’t exist without great support from people like you, hemisphere.

1 Like

Here it is! Mr. Dynamic now has a “face” other than just my scraggly mug :slight_smile: Congrats goes to Taylor Crockett for drawing up the winning design for the contest. Thanks for your great work!

3 Likes

I’d like to personally welcome Benji Sharib to the Spin Dynamics team! Benji is a great guy and is very skilled with a yo-yo. Benji and I had the opportunity to spend a Sunday together shooting a video to announce his sponsorship and promote the Flow at the Natural Bridge in North Adams, MA.

May I present… Berkshire Flow:

2 Likes

Still two weeks left to take advantage of an AMAZING deal and pick up a new AMAZING throw! Purchase a Flow from YYE before the end of the month, post a review on the forums, and receive a $15 gift certificate to YYE AND a Spin Dynamics T-shirt!! Check it out!

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/review-the-new-flow-get-15-gift-certificate-and-a-t-shirt-spindynamicsinc/

** NEW VIDEO** RECREATION BOSS- Features some pool shooting and some sweet moves with the Flow yo-yo. Enjoy!

You really felt the flow with that one. :wink:

Fun video, thanks for sharing! That Palli grind bind sidewinder-ish thing… I would give up most of my other tricks just to be able to do that one!

Good one Greg, I always appreciate a good pun :slight_smile: That particular grind and any variations are probably my favorite type of trick right now. They’re very addicting with lots of possibilities

LAST CHANCE!!

Until the end of the month, if you purchase a Flow yo-yo from YoYoExpert and do a review of it on the YYE forums, you will receive a $15 YYE gift certificate and a Spin Dynamics T-Shirt! Only 3 days left to take advantage of this offer, it’s a great time to make that high-end purchase :slight_smile:

Getting a Flow at Ma States!!

Awesome! ;D

It’s a red one too. There going to be holding it for me at A2Z!

Excellent! That’s the last red one there I believe, I’ll make sure it’s on hold when I get on shift tomorrow

So is that red one being held?

Mr Dynamic’s word is good as gold my friend!!!